Merged: Harold Reynolds Fired. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Harold Reynolds Fired.

Nappy Roots said:
I like Harold and he seems like a good guy, but there has to be something else then a simple hug. ESPN is not going to fire a guy like harold because a women says he hugged her wrong.

If she didn't want the hug thats enough reason alone.

How can we get Kruk fired. That guy sucks. He's boring, monotone and doesn't even say anything of substance half the time.

jdang307 said:
How can we get Kruk fired. That guy sucks. He's boring, monotone and doesn't even say anything of substance half the time.

I love Kruk.....Go Phillies!!!!!

Roman529 said:
I love Kruk.....Go Phillies!!!!!
i love Kruky too, especially when he was on the best damn sports show period with chris rose and tom arnold, but i also love Harold even though espn obviously doesnt

jdang307 said:

Kruks the man, backs up the yankees every time :goof: . Anyways Reynolds has never gotten along with the producers of ESPN, the sexual harrassement claim and the recent fued gave ESPN the motivation to finally get rid of him.

Anyone know the real reason why Harold was let go....it has to be something really bad, remember ESPN took back Michael Irvin, after he got caught with dope. I am guessing Harold must have a bunch of sexual harassment charges on file at ESPN???? :confused:

They didn't fire HR just because of this. This was the last straw.

He's had sexual harrassment incidents in the past, etc.

NMNB said:
Yeah you should, but in today's day and age, minorities always have an advantage. What do you think affirmative action is? What about companies that have quotas? It's racism. But it's ok, because it's only racism against white people.

The fact is, it's very difficult to fire minorities these days. That isn't the way it "should" be, but that's the way it is.

You are by yourself on this one man. I honestly believe you have no clue about Affirmitive Action and its history or its present state. lol @ racism against white people, yea its like slandering the billionaire, I am going to assume white boss, because instead of hiring his old Harvard buddies from the 60's, who I am going to assume are also white and rich, he can make a coherent decision, not depended on race or background, but on qualifications.

Affirmitive Action is not meant to put black people in places they are not supposed to be, its about putting the right person, whether black, white, spanish . . whatever in the right position. If a "black" person is not qualified, he wont get the position, plain and simple, you are making it seem as if a boss will take the stupid black guy because of Affirmitive Action instead of the smarter white guy. Affirmitive Action just tries to ensure that everybody gets a fair shot, and yea so maybe the boss ends up taking the equally qualified black person over the equally qualified white person only because he doesn't have enough minority employees, he still is getting a worker whose qualification skills were desired and who will be productive in his company.

Back
Top Bottom