Merged: holy cow! / Oklahoma Getting Killed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: holy cow! / Oklahoma Getting Killed

No matter if they lose or not, they should still go to the Sugar Bowl against USC.

make it 35-7!!!

the two teams could be decided based on the Notre Dame game today, games like these will determine the strength of schedule....

(ND lost big to 'cuse)

Make that 35-7. If OU pulls a Nebraska and still gets to go to the Sugar Bowl, I want somebody's head on a stick. I'd better be seeing LSU/USC come January 3rd (or whatever).

I hope this doesn't hurt USC's chances to play for the National Title!

OU still has just asm uch of a right to get a piece of that national championship game.....unfortunately if u lose later in the season u generally get screwed, im not an OK fan, but USC lost to Cal, and i dont remember who LSU lost to, but OU lost to a competitive team, its gonna come down to the results of other games to determine who gets into the nat'l championship (impacts strength of schedule)

Oaklahoma Sooners gettin their *** KICKED

hahaha oaklahoma sooners suck their gettin their *** handed to them by kansas state. its 35-7 right now 4th quarter game is over. that wil be funny if they drop to #3 after this game and dont goto the national championship and at the same time jason white doesnt win the heisman trophy cause he sucks and hes throwing int's for touchdowns.

If you're not the best team in your CONFERENCE. you shouldn't have the right to try to be the best team in the nation. Sorry, but thats my opinion.

Originally posted by Muck
Make that 35-7. If OU pulls a Nebraska and still gets to go to the Sugar Bowl, I want somebody's head on a stick. I'd better be seeing LSU/USC come January 3rd (or whatever).

I think OU will still be there. The BCS is just so dumb, because if OU loses and LSU wins, all 3 teams deserve a chance, and one won't get it.

As the only true KSU fan on these boards, let's go back to see what everyone had to say a couple weeks ago about how bad K-State was and how they would get owned by OU.

"The winner of the North will be destroyed in the Big XII Championship. The North is really bad." - Angneli

Sorry dude, I think you mean the South.

"Texas, Texas Tech and Oklahoma State all have good offenses. Cumulative score: 172-46.

Kansas State won't break 20." - Angneli again

I guess he meant OU again, since K-State is up to 35 and still going while OU has a measly 7.

"Looks like Oklahoma is gonna win it ALL this year. They are one powerhouse of a team." - Jaydog

Now I'm not going to diss him, because he didn't say KSU would get their asses handed to them, BUT OU may not even reach the NC this year, we will see. They were a powerhouse until they met a real team tonight.

Ok, I'm done, just felt like I needed revenge since EVERY SINGLE PERSON I have ever talked to about college football this week either on FH, at school, or just with friends has told me that K-State didn't stand a chance, I think I've proved them all wrong. And don't use the excuse that OU played bad. We rocked Jason White's house tonight, our DL absolutely stuffed the running game of OU's and Darren Sproles and Ell Roberson are just too elusive for OU's defense has they have been for every other defense this season. I hope we get the 'Noles in Arizona at the Fiesta Bowl cause we're gonna have one hell of a time chomping on them 'Noles, but we do it Cat style in Manhattan, not Gator style.

Back
Top Bottom