Merged: Is this guy serious???/for everyones info | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Is this guy serious???/for everyones info

njfinfan said:
Article on foxsports.com

THE WRONG GUY?
Dolphins not sold on Feeley as starter, may keep lookin

A.J. Feeley didn't show the Dolphins much during last weekend's minicamp. At least, not enough to show he's a better quarterback than incumbent Jay Fiedler. With immense pressure to make the playoffs this season, John Czarnecki says there is talk the Dolphins might be interested in Kerry Collins or Kurt Warner.

http://www.foxsports.com/named/FS/NFL

This takes the cake. Now they're citing their own previous wildly speculative article as the basis for a subsequent "report". :rolleyes:

Jimmy James said:
I'd be more excited by the team picking up Bootsy Collins than I would be by Kerry Collins. At least Bootsy could entertain the players with his bass guitar.

:lmao: It's funny because it's true.

All the media is interested in is riling up the fans and the public with something as good as "Newly aquired phins qb starting to flop in camp" Please! its only been 3-4 days and Their just getting started. I bet the only reason their picking on A.J. is because Miami paid a 2nd rounder for him and all the pressure Wayne is giving them for making the playoffs this year its B.S. leave him alone!!!!!:)

njfinfan said:
Article on foxsports.com

THE WRONG GUY?
Dolphins not sold on Feeley as starter, may keep lookin

A.J. Feeley didn't show the Dolphins much during last weekend's minicamp. At least, not enough to show he's a better quarterback than incumbent Jay Fiedler. With immense pressure to make the playoffs this season, John Czarnecki says there is talk the Dolphins might be interested in Kerry Collins or Kurt Warner.

http://www.foxsports.com/named/FS/NFL

This made me laugh even more more than the initial article I posted. These guys at Fox either hate the fins, are very bored, or are a bunch of a##holes. I would hope that even the average sports fan understands that this is a bunch of BS this early in mini camp. Their credibility is shot.

I hope Chambers is always a Dolphin. We drafted him, brought him along and now he's a budding star in the NFL. He's a high character guy and one of my favorite Fins. I also think under Coach Sullivan he's heading for a monster year catching passes from Feeley! Yesterday I rewatched the Dallas game from last year and the first play from scrimmage Chambers goes deep, has his guy by five yards, Jay throws the ball and Cris has to stop and wait for the ball to arrive like he's making a fair catch on a punt. He drew a flag and it was a positive play but it should have been an easy touchdown. He gets open is the point and hopefully Feeley can get him the ball in stride.

JCfinfan said:
This made me laugh even more more than the initial article I posted. These guys at Fox either hate the fins, are very bored, or are a bunch of a##holes. I would hope that even the average sports fan understands that this is a bunch of BS this early in mini camp. Their credibility is shot.

How about all three, :m83: Fox Sports

JCfinfan said:
John Czarnecki / FOX Sports
Posted: 2 hours ago

There is suddenly talk of Kerry Collins and Kurt Warner again in South Florida because A.J. Feeley, the newest Miami quarterback, didn't look much better than holdover Jay Fiedler during last weekend's minicamp.

In fact, some coaches thought Fiedler looked better.
With so much pressure on Dolphins coach Dave Wannstedt and his staff to make the playoffs this season, the team better get it right at quarterback. The defense is very good, but the team needs a passing game to compete in the very difficult AFC East.

Um, does he realize we are 4 days in???? Get a life Dude!!

Fodder for the fiedler haters.

Back
Top Bottom