Merged: Is this season close to being over? / pack it up and pick up a draft pick | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Is this season close to being over? / pack it up and pick up a draft pick

Re: Re: Re: I appreciate that...I haven't lost faith

Originally posted by inFINSible

I'm surprised it went this long before somebody broke the TOS.....amazing really. But, it doesn't excuse you RICKYSABEAST, If you can't give your opinions with out the name calling then we will give you a little vacation from the boards to work on it. All you have to do to claim your vacation time is violate the TOS one more time. :D

I believe I got the point around the fifth or sixth time someone scolded me about it. This is like an entire PTA scolding one child for not bringing his books to class.

"Of all the great moves we've made, I'd have to say Sammy Knight is my favorite. I might be partial cause he's from Cali, and we were teammates for three years in New Orleans. The same way I ball, Sammy balls too. Whatever a player can do in New Orleans, he can to twice as well here in Miami. The stage here is set for ballers to ball. I am also excited to see the energy Junior brings to an already energetic swarming, defense. I can't wait!"
--Ricky from www.runrickyrun.com

Is ball a verb?

Apologies

Sorry if anyone especially Rob was offended by my name calling. I am just really perturbed by all this rampant negativity. We all need to realize that Wannstedt and Spielman are seasoned professionals and know how to deal with the injury bug. We still have Surtain, Ricky, Madison, Zach, Brock, JT, Nails, Seau, Knight, Jay, Chambers, Konrad, Thompson, Mare, Chester, Zgonia etc all ready to go for the opener. Tampa bay was out for blodd it was like they were playing a playoff game. They keep playing like that through the preseason ad regular season not only will they get hit big time with injuries but they won't have any gas in the tank left either especialy after inmate number #J4387256-r otherwise named Pittman gets locked up like he should.

BTW ... the column I referred to a couple pages ago is up on the Commentary page. Give it a look. (end of shamless self-promotion)

hey RICKYSABEAST, love the avatar. Of course it's a verb! It means to umm engage in an act of physical expression with a ball of some sort. Umm. You know. To bawl? Umm I mean to ball?

Back
Top Bottom