MERGED: It's March Madness Time!!!/ Official NCAA Tournament Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: It's March Madness Time!!!/ Official NCAA Tournament Thread

I think Florida's toughest game will be in Round 2 vs Arizona. I wouldn't want to face Arizona in round 2 that could be scary.

Even though the heels crushed UA I am glad they are not in our bracket. They could be very touhg b/c they have a ton of talent that just hasn't played well together but it can click for a game or 2 and that's a dangerous 2nd rd game for UF if UA wins in rd 1.

Lets Dance! ***NCAA Tourney Thread***

Looks like Maryland could be in trouble early.

Only up 1 at the half.

My beloved Louisville Cardinals took care of business. Man, what was Stanford doing in this tournament? They were totally out matched today. Those Lopez twins move like trees. I saw a couple of grade school post moves when they were double teamed. How to handle a double team is one of the first things a 7 footer should learn. I know they're young (only freshman) but geez. Pitino had the walkons in with 4 minutes left in the game...

:woot: I'm 7 for 7.
I have to celebrate now, because I will probably have to throw my bracket in the shredder before bedtime.

:tantrum:
7-8 That's what I get for going against an SEC team. Stupid GW

Eric Maynor is a MAN!!! What a great game!
So far I've only missed on one game :fingerscrossed:

Holy crap! I cant beleive the Duke's are out in the first round!! To Virginia Commonwealth?? wow.....has to be one of the worst teams Duke had had...

Holy crap! I cant beleive the Duke's are out in the first round!! To Virginia Commonwealth?? wow.....has to be one of the worst teams Duke had had...

:woot: I called that one on all 3 brackets I filled out.

Everyone had ODU upsetting Butler but i just had a feeling that Butler would pull it out, i think they stand a very good shot against Maryland in the second round also.

Everyone had ODU upsetting Butler but i just had a feeling that Butler would pull it out, i think they stand a very good shot against Maryland in the second round also.
so far the ones I have gotten wrong were BC over tech and the Duke game.

So day one I went 12-4
I missed on Old D, Gonzaga, Texas Tech, and Duke. I had all of them losing in the second round except Old D. So it doesn't hurt me too bad.

Back
Top Bottom