Merged: Jay Cutler II | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jay Cutler II

MiamiDolphins34 said:
nice sig lol

Its not a sig.. Its a collection of avatars.. If you want to use one, right click and get the url, or save to disk and go to User CP/avatar to put it on.

SkapePhin said:
Its not a sig.. Its a collection of avatars.. If you want to use one, right click and get the url, or save to disk and go to User CP/avatar to put it on.

They're the greatest avatars on the site.
Chuck Norris would be satisfied.

:lol:

i had a dream last night also. Only it was not postitive. I dreamt that Houck retired. I get real scared thinking about something like that. Thank God i woke up

How far do you think that Cutler will fall to? I was just wondering, i know that he was in NY the other day, this draft is going to be confusing, i just wish that we didnt beat the Bills in that last game, then we would have the 3rd pick. Bradway will screw this up again.

I only dreamed about the Dolphins once. It was the Super Bowl (against Green Bay) and we couldn't get anything going offensively. I was so scared that we would lose the game but at halftime the score was 2-0 Green Bay. I had field passes somehow and the dream ended when Ricky had a 40 yard run. I'm pretty sure we wore orange jerseys and I specifically remember Jay Fiedler getting knocked around a lot.

muscle979 said:
Reaching too high for someone isn't a good idea.

Definatly true.

The Jets would want our 1st 2nd and 3rd prolly.

Not a good idea for an unprooven rookie.

I've watched the guy play, he's awsome.

But how do you know he's going to blow up in the NFL or is he going to be the next Ki-Ja-Carter (former #1 pick that sucked in the NFL):confused:

Jnaledu3 said:
I know... they can trade down with Miami- and Miami will pick Cutler with the number 4!!

Well I dont know how this would be a smokescreen. "Smokescreens" usually involve a team who is posturing by saying that they will take a certain player at that position- in order to push other teams to trade up with them.

If the Jets really wanted to smokescreen they would say they were very interested in Vince Young to maybe get a team like Detroit or Arizona to trade with them.

And they way things are looking now- they might have to trade UP to get Cutler.

My guess is that Vince Young and Matt Leinart are really going to have to be involved in every aspect of the combines in order to re-establish themselves as the number 1 and number 2 QBs in the country.

WHy would Leinart and Young even go to the combine? Can they raise thdere stock more? I would think that all could come from it is them hurting themselves ( I dont mean physically)

You nerds dream about fat sweaty men? Man I can understand watching football, but man......only females appear in my dreams (cuz they don't appear anywhere else <cry>)

I had a dream earlier this year the week before we played San Diego. We lost something like 48-45 and Ferotte threw 5 touchdown passes and had over 400 yards passing. I like the way the game really turned out better.

I also had a dream last week the night before the Conference Championship games and in my dream I was looking at the box scores and saw that Denver beat Pittsburgh 20-17 in overtime. The dream seemed so real that I could touch it. When I woke up the next day I seriously thought that the game had allready happened. When I found out it hadn't and that it was just a dream I knew it was a sign. I placed a big bet on a parlay with that score. I guess I should stop listening to my dreams.

thats funny... i had a dream that we lost to the jets at home, and we basically gave the game away... then i woke up and it was all good... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom