Merged: Jay Cutler II | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jay Cutler II

LoneWulF said:
oh well, the more people off the board the better chance at michael huff or jimmy williams
How do you know Saban wants those 2? I think he'd rather take an OLB at 16 than a DB.

Ozzy rules!!

Hey guys and gals, remember it is Jan 28th. I haven't done my evaluations totally yet so you know Saban hasn't either. There is no other reason Jay Cutler is moving up the board other than Kiper jr and Mortensen, and the fact People read the headlines. If he is taken by jets, then it gives us a different avenue at our 16. Let's all chill and let things take its course. We will select a top 16 pick next year to add to our 9-7 team.

I had a dream..

Last night I had a dream that we drafted Jay Cutler. He started but we kind of struggled. I don't remember their record or anything like that but I remember arguing with someone and they said we were just going to get worse and I was saying we are building. We did start to look better as my dream went on, so it looks like we do have a strong future if my dream does come true.

Your thoughts...

JAY CUTLER talk in NY

Whispers of the JETS trading down a couple of spots and drafting CUTLER....I would like him but after the week he had at the senior bowl don't know if its possible.... :dolphins:

Caps said:
Are they planning on putting any decent players on the field? Because Penny's contract+ a 1st round QB's contract = like half their cap space.

Plus the salary of the vet qb they have to sign this year. :lol:
This Cutler to the jests is nothing but a ploy.

Adam First said:
Why would they want to?
They can easily get Cutler from where they're at.

They might not feel he's quite good enough to draft that high. If they move down a few spots and still get him , they're saving money and getting some more picks.

TPD1479 said:
they said they feel they can tade down, pick up an extra pick and still get him

How about we grab the pick from the Jets and rob Cutler
It would be the Biggest ownage in Draft History :wink:

We should trade to the spot right ahead of where they drop down to and steal Cutler from them.

Adam First said:
How about we grab the pick from the Jets and rob Cutler
It would be the Biggest ownage in Draft History :wink:

Reaching too high for someone isn't a good idea.

muscle979 said:
Reaching too high for someone isn't a good idea.

Meh, I know.

I don't think the Fins can afford another Top-5 draft pick payroll...but it would sure be nice to see the Jets suffer.

Back
Top Bottom