Merged: Jets Kendall wants to go to Dolphins?/Expecting to be Released | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jets Kendall wants to go to Dolphins?/Expecting to be Released

Teams don't throw away players that have value. Didn't Miami hold on to Daunte because they wanted to work out a trade for him? Didn't KC hold on to Green until they worked out a deal with the Fins?

Experienced, starter-quality guards have considerable value, and I think that the Jets will try very hard to trade Kendall before they release him.
No doubt about it that teams shop players. But high profiled players get cut all the time when trades don't happen. You can't seriously tell me that the Jets haven't been shopping Kendall real hard over the last few months. Just because the Dolphins don't plan on trading for doesn't mean he won't come here. Even if a team trades for him, they will have to give him a pay raise, or he will just sit out for his new team.

Why are all the Bills fans suddenly showing up to tell us that one player isn't coming to Miami because they think he will get traded? Seems like a lot of fear going through the Bill's fans mind. Or maybe jealousy. Could it be that Miami has the potential to land a better guard then [SIZE=-1]Derrick Dockery and at cheaper price? I dunno, but it seems like they really don't want us to get Kendall. [/SIZE]

I'd trade Kendal for a 6 pack and a hand job at this point. GET. HIM. OUT.

Not once I have heard a direct statement from him that he wants to go to the Dolphins. Until he makes a direct statement about the Phins or he gets released and his agent begins talking with us, this guys name shouldn't be mentioned on this board. He's a Jet for Christ sake!!

Their loss would be our gain. :lol:

It's getting worse in the Jets / Kendall situation. Now he's threatening to file a grievance.

http://www.nj.com/jets/ledger/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/118585600356490.xml&coll=1

The gap between the Jets and outspoken and unhappy guard Pete Kendall keeps getting wider.

Yesterday, Kendall, who is locked in an ugly contract dispute, suggested he would file a grievance with the players association if he gets suspended for conduct detrimental to the team.

Back
Top Bottom