Merged: Michael Robinson | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Michael Robinson

Doakle said:
Yep thats exactly it. The people close to him need to stop being weak, give him a good slap, and tell him how much more money he might make if he makes the switch.
he has only played qb one solid year but either way he could play any position IMO.

Theanswer385 said:
he has only played qb one solid year but either way he could play any position IMO.

I've almost certainly seen a lot less of his play then you have, so i'm not judging his performance very fairly, admittedly :)

The main thing is though; once the pro scouts have written off a prospect as having no real chance at QB, that tends to be the end of the argument, unless he goes to the CFL and proves the doubters wrong like Warren Moon.

With QB converts seemingly increasing in value these days if they can put up good numbers at the combine, he has a chance to get drafted in a reasonable spot if he shows decent hands at the Senior Bowl.

thebigshow405 said:
Anyone who likes Michael Robinson please go to espn.com and read about Mondays Senior Bowl Practices and how inaccurate and disappointing Robinsons performance was.

This is not about drafting him as a QB. The example of Hines Ward an Randal EL is more who I was comparing his potential to.

maybe mularky will help in using lemon to the fullest of his potential

Lemon has potential. I have seen his preaseason game v.s the Packers and he played very well. I told everyone to watch out for him. And sure enough we got him in a trade.

All I know is I am a Florida State fan and the Noles killed him in the Orange Bowl. Somehow he kept on getting up. If nothing else he is one tough S.O.B.

Michael Robinson smartens up

Robinson has given up being a QB at the Senior & has moved to WR. Great move for him. Even better is that it gives Jay Cutler & Charlie Whitehurst more reps with pro coaching.

Back
Top Bottom