Merged: Michael Robinson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Michael Robinson

Ricky N Ronnie said:
No Nfl QB...
It's his first full year as starting QB. Sure he overthrows his WR's sometimes, he needs more experience.

M-Rob will get drafted, probably anywhere between the 3rd and 5th rounds. He'll either be a WR or a S in the NFL (he can hit, watch the Minny game earlier this year).

The only guys on PSU that are locks for the 1st 2 rounds are Tamba Hali and Al Zematis (Poz will go 1st round next year, Connor will be an eary pick when he's eligible, and Shaw will probably get drafted as well)

finfanlover said:
How about Paul Pouzluzny most people have him as the second or third best linebacker in the nation, but I don't think he comes out this year. In one game he had 21 tackles!
I beleive he is a senior. From what I've seen he is the best ilb in college at this point. He plays all out like Zach and I would love for him to take Zach's place after he decides to retire a Dolphin of course.

finfanlover said:
How about Paul Pouzluzny most people have him as the second or third best linebacker in the nation, but I don't think he comes out this year. In one game he had 21 tackles!
He has Zach Thomas written all over him. He is just everywhere on the field and always on the ball carrier. Tenacious defensive player. i don;t think he comes out this year because i think most of that team believes they are in it for a National Title for next season. And Tamba Hali is another great Defensive End who is quick off the snap and just strikes fear of the opposing QB.

im a penn state fan my self but robinson is not NFL material at the qb position... but he could probably play somewhere else..

M.Robinson played his High School football here in Richmond,every year it seemed his team was playing for the state championship.He might become a average QB,but might be a better WR.

Just read a quality quote from his quaterbacks coach, "All those people who doubted No. 12 can kiss my [expletive deleted]".

Mike might not have been given the opportunity to prove himself as a pro type QB his passing is only average, but as a slot receiver or tight end he difinitly has the vision and presence to be pro material. GO PSU!

I love Penn State football... so even though I'm biased, alot of his throws today were not very accurate and some drives ended because of that. He is huge with trememdous lower body strength and great feet. I see him becoming a terrific NFL reciever!
Quite the compliment from Joe Pa saying that #31 reminds him of how Shane Conlan played.

Joneal7 said:
wait till Nublar see's this cause hes a PSU fan also..and he can give us more insight
Just got back from State College. He is a very good player, but he will not translate into a Pro QB. I see him switching to WR before the draft. I wouldn't mind having him here for like a 4th or 5th(if we can get into this round) round pick for him.

I've been advocating M-Rob to Miami for a while now. This is his first year playing qb, he's played wr, rb, and pr before. He is definitely worth a late round draft pick, because he has the potential to be polished into a michael vick, or possibly as a great receiver.

I'd rather not draft a project. And thats what he is. Really, hes a less publicized and less recognized Matt Jones.

also, he runs an excellent 2 minute drill. whenever penn state needs a td, he get sit done in an unorthadox manner. it is completely different from what marino did, because he scrambles at all the right times and makes great reads(not saying that marino didnt). another little fact to keep in mind, his best receiver has been out the last 2 games, and he still has performed brilliantly.

PSUFinFan said:
There is a thread in the college football forum about him.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=106998

And about Poz, he is a junior, but he might leave after this year. 8 of the other 10 starters on defense are seniors, I don't know if he would want to stick around for next year with a whole new, and probably less talented group.

Merge.

Whoever said he is small should just stop posting all together if you have no idea what you are talking about. Jesus, the guy can be a RB or a HUGE WR in the NFL.

Ugh. Sorry for the rant. The quality of stuff on here is just dropping and its getting absolutely annoying.

I dont think Robinson is NFL material right now. Its his first year playing QB. However if he can be had for a late round draft pick, I would bring him in because he definately has potential written all over him. If not for QB, then definately a WR. He has Matt Jones #2 written all over him.

If he does play QB, he is in the Michael Vick class. Only I think Robinson has a much stronger arm than Vick and I think he will be a better runner than Vick. If I was a team who needed a developmental QB and its the 4th round and Robinson is sitting there, I would take a chance on him.

Back
Top Bottom