Merged; Mini-Camp Video(II) / How do I watch the video?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged; Mini-Camp Video(II) / How do I watch the video??

was nice to see the guys in action, and some footage of vick throwing the rock...

WOW, Vick put the ball right in some guy's chest, I think it was number 30 something and it bounced right out.

The video doesnt work for me... it is just black...

Dolfan1034 said:
WOW, Vick put the ball right in some guy's chest, I think it was number 30 something and it bounced right out.

yea i saw taht but who is 16? 30? and did you see Aramshadu(SP) beat Poole on the mid to deep ball? and is that manny wright at 75? if so he is SOOOO much thinner but soo powerful.

SR 7 said:
yea i saw taht but who is 16? 30? and did you see Aramshadu(SP) beat Poole on the mid to deep ball? and is that manny wright at 75? if so he is SOOOO much thinner but soo powerful.

Manny's # is 75.

Aromatherapy looked pretty good. Unfortunately the first video didn't work for me and I didn't noticed Hagan in the second. I also have to say that, on a purely football note, that Vick isn't too bad.

saw them all...nice find! LOVE Toledo...he was a pickup! STEAL...and a funny interview...nice job sssssssssssssaban.

it wasnt to bad of a showing. hagan showed he can catch. and aromashodu showed he can run

Yeah, that guy is fast. I just did some quick figuring and his 40 time comes out to an 11.9 second hundred meter, which is damned fast. Best I can remember ever doing is 14 seconds.

16, 30, and 75 are....

SR 7 said:
16 is Tramissian Davis WR Louisiana Tech
30 is Joe Smith RB Louisiana Tech
75 is Uyi Osunde DE Connecticut

numbers will be all out of wack this weekend with all the tryout guys.

Lee2000

Back
Top Bottom