Merged; Mini-Camp Video(II) / How do I watch the video?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged; Mini-Camp Video(II) / How do I watch the video??

BLUEPHIN said:
saw them all...nice find! LOVE Toledo...he was a pickup! STEAL...and a funny interview...nice job sssssssssssssaban.

Yea I think he could be our Steve Hutchinson in about 3yrs!!! Ronnie running with him pulling:eek: :eek: Could be nasty!!!!

A few of the DE/OLB guys were decent draft picks and have plenty of speed and good SLB size.

out of all the video clips #76 josh shaw looked the best. the video on dolphins website, plus the video on sun-sentinal.

The interviews were cool...Nice to get a look at some of the new guys and get a chance to hear them chat with the media. Toledo does look a bit like John Belushi...Too funny...But he didn't like the comparison too much. Joe Toledo=Samarai Tackle. :D

this is gonna be the guy we'll be seein as our starter....
DSC_9773lg-1.jpg

the guy im looking at that everyone is ignoring right now is number 31 i believe his number is....walter reyes....when he played for syracuse his first 3 seasons he was a great runningback, was projected to go in the 3rd-4th round after his junior year but decided to stick aorund for his senior year and got hurt half way through the season and went undrafted....if he is anything like he used to be then he is a good pick-up......i just dont know where he fits in when we have ronnie, sammy, travis and Kay Jay...maybe practice squad...i really like the kid

they won't work for me either all I get is a dam download screen and nothing else...Am I missing something here?

That was Dorsett Davis, DT; Shaw is not participating this weekend.

VAMinnow said:
out of all the video clips #76 josh shaw looked the best. the video on dolphins website, plus the video on sun-sentinal.
Davis is using Shaw's number; rookie camp and tryout camp.

Lee2000

i cant watch the video, how do i get it to play, all it says is save or cancel and i cant figure it out lol

How do i watch the mini camp videos?

How do i watch the mini camp videos? i clicked it and it said save or cancel and i clicked save and i cant get it to work it says i need a file extention

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

adam

You should download 'media player classic"... it will allow you to watch these files which are in "Real Audio" format.

Back
Top Bottom