MERGED: Mushin Muhammed just released! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Mushin Muhammed just released!

DreamWeaver

Corporate Time-Stealin' Weasel
Reaction score
Mushin Muhammed just released!

This was just on Mad Dog's show...maybe our first FA pickup?:eek:

Muhhammed is heading to the G-Men. He will get a BIG contract.

i was going to say nice work then you type mabe our first fa pick up that didnt do it for me

Nublar7 said:
Doubt it. He is probably headed to Philly. Plus, unless we release Boston we don't need another WR.
I'm thinking that Boston will be released but you may be right....Muhammed had a good relationship with Saban at Mich. State. He'd look nice lined up across from Chambers with Booker in the slot...

What! Do you guys know the contract he is going to want? Jeez, we arent picking up his pay and he isnt going to take a paycut. We would be better off drafting a WR over Mushin.

I am sure some teams like the Ravens and Giants are happy since there are so many WR that are free agents.

Philter25 said:
What! Do you guys know the contract he is going to want? Jeez, we arent picking up his pay and he isnt going to take a paycut. We would be better off drafting a WR over Mushin.
come on now bro, by now you should have realized that every single person released this offseason will no doubt be brought up by somebody on this board

I wouldn't rule out him resigning with Carolina. He was pretty happy in Carolina and he and Delhomme had great chemistry.

Boomer said:
Muhhammed is heading to the G-Men. He will get a BIG contract.
Boomer do you have a little inside info on this? I was watching the probowl and the Eagles were all over him like they were the year before with TO. I hate to say this but the Eagles are a lot closer then the Giants to the SB if you were Muhamid would you go to the Giants or Philly?

SCall13 said:
I wouldn't rule out him resigning with Carolina. He was pretty happy in Carolina and he and Delhomme had great chemistry.
The whole reason he was released was that they couldn't agree on a contract. They didn't want to pay him his bonus so they cut him.

Back to the topic, as much as I'd love to see him in a Phins uniform, it won't be happening. If we had the Vikings cap space then maybe I could, but there's no way we can afford what he wants and deserves to get.

We would be much better off just drafting one of the 2 stud wide recievers if we are planning on cutting Boston....more potential and younger, cant really beat that

Nublar7 said:
Doubt it. He is probably headed to Philly. Plus, unless we release Boston we don't need another WR.
Philly is going to have a wicked receiving core, Pinkston or Mitchell are getting the boot. I'm not going to knock on Carolina too much because they have Kerry Colbert and Steve Smith. They will be fine next year, but man Mushin with the Eagles? That's quality!

feelthepain said:
Boomer do you have a little inside info on this? I was watching the probowl and the Eagles were all over him like they were the year before with TO. I hate to say this but the Eagles are a lot closer then the Giants to the SB if you were Muhamid would you go to the Giants or Philly?
Tough choice but I would go with Philly. They have good coaching, good qb, and a stout defense. The Giants are going to be a good team, just not next year. They still have some O-line issues to work out, but besides for that they should be a fun team to watch.

Back
Top Bottom