MERGED: Mushin Muhammed just released! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Mushin Muhammed just released!

Muhsin Muhammad released.......

He had a great year last year.We almost traded for him.I no he wont sign with us and hes getting old but if Boston wont take a pay cut and is released.Then i would love to get Muhammad.He would fit in great with Chambers,Booker,McMichael and Thompson.I would like to keep Boston if we can.Hes got alot a talent and hes younger then Muhammad.Plus im sure Muhammad will want alot of money. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/football/nfl/02/25/bc.fbn.panthers.muhammad.ap/index.html

WharfRat said:
Actually... one of these has already been moved to Gen NFL.
This one is about to join it.
This should be moved no more than ones about Benson should be moved. Neither is Dolphin related really. BS

LtDan662002 said:
This should be moved no more than ones about Benson should be moved. Neither is Dolphin related really. BS
Sorry you feel that way.
It stays here though.

Although ... you are correct in that the Benson thread doesn't belong there either.

It's moved too.

Carolina would be dumb to let him walk. He's a monster. THE MOOSE IS LOOSE!!!!

He's a great receiver, but dang.....this is one costly contract for a 31 yo who may never have another season like his previous one:

-- More Muhammad Contract Details --
Sat Feb 26, 2005 --from FFMastermind.com

AP reports the Chicago Bears will give WR Muhsin Muhammad a $12 million signing bonus with his six-year contract, which is guaranteed money. "I don't think there is one person that's a Superman in this sport that can totally revolutionize or change a team," he said. ""But I have a lot of experience at what I do and I'm going to bring that experience to Chicago. I'm going to bring my leadership skills and hopefully I influence enough people to make the team better." ESPN's Len Pasquarelli adds the six-year contract can be worth as much as $30 million. It includes $12 million in total guarantees, and the first three seasons are worth $16 million.

Back
Top Bottom