Merged: Not good WR D. Boston is hurt already/Is David Boston ok? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Not good WR D. Boston is hurt already/Is David Boston ok?

WiGGy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Not good WR D. Boston is hurt already

Dolphins | Boston's Weight Could Be Contributing To Injuries - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 6 May 2004 10:03:29 -0700

The Sun-Sentinel reports Miami Dolphins head coach Dave Wannstedt said WR David Boston's weight – currently at 240 – could contribute to his past history of lower-body injuries. Most of Boston's 240-pound frame is in his massive upper body, and the Dolphins would like to get down to around 230. "It is probably debatable, [but] it doesn't help when you are quite as big as he is," Wannstedt said. "Now he has lost weight since he has been here and has continued to lose weight [and] we are not playing a game next week. I think it is something we are just going to have to keep working on."

Dolphins | Boston Sits Out Second Practice - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 6 May 2004 09:53:02 -0700

The Sun-Sentinel reports Miami Dolphins WR David Boston (shin) missed his second straight practice Wednesday, May 5, with an injury to his right shin. Boston did not have a wrap on the injury, as he did on Tuesday, May 4. Boston was on the field to watch Wednesday's drills.

Boston also sat out today, meaning he stretched but did not participate in drills at all in this week's quarterback school.

It's a shin bruise. Not a big deal, and given Wanny's approach since last year of taking it easy on vets, there's no point in having Boston out running around out there potentially prolonging the duration of the injury due to another hit.

Nothing To Worry About , If It Where The Regular Season I'm Pretty Sure Boston Would Be Playing ...

Agreed....not a big deal right now...speed is speed, if he can run 4.4, it missing a couple of mini camp practices won't matter...now, I would be more concerned about an OL missing, even tho they are not in pads. They need to work together in order to gain some cohesiveness....

I`d rather see him not practicing in early May, than in early September.... He`s got plenty of time drop off that extra 10lbs too.

WiGGy said:
Dolphins | Boston's Weight Could Be Contributing To Injuries - from www.KFFL.com

The Sun-Sentinel reports Miami Dolphins head coach Dave Wannstedt said WR David Boston's weight – currently at 240 – could contribute to his past history of lower-body injuries. Most of Boston's 240-pound frame is in his massive upper body, and the Dolphins would like to get down to around 230. "It is probably debatable, [but] it doesn't help when you are quite as big as he is," Wannstedt said. "Now he has lost weight since he has been here and has continued to lose weight [and] we are not playing a game next week. I think it is something we are just going to have to keep working on."

Dolphins | Boston Sits Out Second Practice - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 6 May 2004 09:53:02 -0700

The Sun-Sentinel reports Miami Dolphins WR David Boston (shin) missed his second straight practice Wednesday, May 5, with an injury to his right shin. Boston did not have a wrap on the injury, as he did on Tuesday, May 4. Boston was on the field to watch Wednesday's drills.

its only a shin splint, dont get your panties all twisted.

WiGGy said:

Didn't Boston say he was 237 pounds when he was traded to the Dolphins? Anyway, I doubt the injury is a big deal, and I hope Boston can drop 10 pounds by the start of the season.

OK what kills me is that a fan of another team feels they need to post this info, not like Fin Fans wouldn't already have this info, or is it maybe that they do it just to try to cause problems. Morons.

Holy crap guess we better throw in the towel this season is over. :rolleyes:

PhinPhreak said:
OK what kills me is that a fan of another team feels they need to post this info, not like Fin Fans wouldn't already have this info, or is it maybe that they do it just to try to cause problems. Morons.

Holy crap guess we better throw in the towel this season is over. :rolleyes:

he smokes crack..nuff said

PhinPhreak said:
. Morons.
:rolleyes:
It's a good thing you only attacked the poster. If you said the F word, Muck would've been pi$$ed.

thats it. bostons done. i better go bury my head in the sand box. :roflmao:

iceblizzard69 said:
Didn't Boston say he was 237 pounds when he was traded to the Dolphins? Anyway, I doubt the injury is a big deal, and I hope Boston can drop 10 pounds by the start of the season.

he ate a couple of double quarter pounders after he got to miami. now he is at 240.

Back
Top Bottom