Merged: Not good WR D. Boston is hurt already/Is David Boston ok? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Not good WR D. Boston is hurt already/Is David Boston ok?

Muck said:
My bad for having a life outside of FinHeaven.

But since you asked, Phreak never mentioned anyone by name or metioned anyone in particular. So no, he didn't "attack" anyone.

This concludes our lesson in FinHeaven TOS. Thanks for playing. We'll let you know if we need any help moderating the forums.
It was a joke.Like I really care if finfans start attacking other posters especially each other . In fact that's the reason why I keep coming back. :lol:

One thing for sure is this team won't let Boston be a cancer b/c there's too many vets that wont allow the chemistry to be compromised.I am concerned in his relaxed attitude b/c talent is exposed on the field and since he is a character project if his work ethic and character arent right he won't play.POINT BLANK! I hope he comes out real soon and real serious to put to rest all these negative vibes were feeling right now cause we desperately need him!

Ricky may be the offense, but his production will ride on how well David Boston fits in. Without Boston as a bonafide threat to score 6,......where is the "Welcome to Last YEAR" smilie icon??

:lastyr:

ahhh, I found it.

Unless they got Northcutt or muhammad to replace him then I agree last year all over again!

Is David Boston ok?

Is he ok? I heard he was injured but not much more then that

he's a nut case and apparently has been creating a bit of an atmosphere (an 'altercation' with strength coach, de ja vu)

hopefully he gets 1000 rec yds

I will wait until at least pre season to start worrying about Boston, but that is exactly why I wanted them to have a backup plan "Just in Case" It never hurts to be overstocked, same as last years OL problem.

If Boston works out great now you have 3 top notch WR's if not then you still have 2 topn notch, now it he doesn't work out hoepfully these Northcutt and Mushin rumors are true or I think the O wil be in trouble once again. Unless of course one fo the backups step it up and surprise people.

finsnchips said:
he's a nut case and apparently has been creating a bit of an atmosphere (an 'altercation' with strength coach, de ja vu)

hopefully he gets 1000 rec yds

Why because a rag of a web site says so?

Please.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom