MERGED: OK, who's the pick in round 2/Miami's 2nd round pick | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: OK, who's the pick in round 2/Miami's 2nd round pick

HVACservice said:
:)

Stop it.

What is your problem?

Do you even know who Larry Shannon was?

I'll give you a clue.....a 6'6 reciever that ran a 4.4 at the combine......the fins drafted him.......where is he now?

This is a dumb pick IMO.

Chill Section....no-one has a problem. This is a fun thread, lets keep it that way.

Otherwise I'll tell everyone you wanted to draft a player that had been picked 6 picks and 90 minutes earlier !!!! ;)

Section126 said:
What is your problem?

I'll give you a clue.....a 6'6 reciever that ran a 4.4 at the combine......the fins drafted him.......where is he now?

This is a dumb pick IMO.

Im very aware of Larry Shannon.

I was joking....

I thought you were too....:confused:

Relax.

Boomer said:
Chill Section....no-one has a problem. This is a fun thread, lets keep it that way.

Otherwise I'll tell everyone you wanted to draft a player that had been picked 6 picks and 90 minutes earlier !!!! ;)

Hey...that was the beer talking....I meant to say Erasmus James...I would have been wrong anyway....

Clayton will get his day next when Baltimore take him. Castillo or Patterson to Seattle, Rodgers/Campbell to GB, Campbelll/Rodgers to Skins.

Section126 said:
Hey...that was the beer talking....I meant to say Erasmus James...I would have been wrong anyway....

:roflmao:

Good stuff mate.

Boomer said:

Just the man I wanted to see.......any chance Boomer that Josh Bullocks drops to us?

Section126 said:
What is your problem?

This is a dumb pick IMO.

Easy, easy, we all knew who Shannon was, just didn't understand the inference you were making :eek:

Back
Top Bottom