MERGED: OK, who's the pick in round 2/Miami's 2nd round pick | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: OK, who's the pick in round 2/Miami's 2nd round pick

Dolfan2788 said:
crap, i would have taken Blackstock over Roth

good shout --now is the time to back nick--I too would have preferred Blaystock, but Roth is a good player--could be good bye to D Bo

I don't know Roth that much, but taking a DE in the second round...I can't say that I am jumping of joy with this one. If there is a position where I didn't think we need a player, it was DE...Who knows what Saban is planing? I don't understand that's for sure.

WHOO HOO!! i had matt roth as the #2 DE in the draft, i LOVE this guy. high energy, lots of athleticism, never stops, exciting as hell. i love it!! carter will be a DT, no doubt

I'm in shock!! What's up with all the DE's when we have so many other needs?? Does that mean we are not gonna improve our OL?? Does it mean we are not drafting a QB?? I'm confused!! I need help!!

FerrisBueller said:
I'm in shock!! What's up with all the DE's when we have so many other needs?? Does that mean we are not gonna improve our OL?? Does it mean we are not drafting a QB?? I'm confused!! I need help!!

could still get mcPherson in next round

maybe mcphearson next round, but kinda unlikely. any team wantin a QB even for a backup, knows who he is and his outstanding athletic ability and just raw talent.

Holliday's getting old, Carter's erratic...and how much does JT make? Hopefully McPherson'll be available.

I really hope you're right fellow european phin fan... ;) I'd like McPhearson in a Dolphins uniform. Frye will definately not fall that far and we'd be lucky to get McPhearson in the 3rd.. Cross your fingers - we DO need a QB!!:yell:

he's not overrated! have u ever seen him play? for one thing he can scramble which we need badly considering our o-line is so damn crappy! and then he can throw great! he's not overrated...

Back
Top Bottom