MERGED: OK, who's the pick in round 2/Miami's 2nd round pick | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: OK, who's the pick in round 2/Miami's 2nd round pick

Miller was arrested a week ago tonite, but he is a great corner and a great rturn man - 2 kick returns for 6 vs FSU this year.

How do these players keep getting in trouble a week before the draft? If there were any question about it, I'd lock myself in a hotel room. Could cost you millions.

They go out and drink and party!!!!!!!!!!

Why not Barnes? It may be him, but the value on the defense is nice also. There might be enough OL on the roster.

Good point. I agree with you about the OL players we have. I've been thinking for a while that I'd rather see what Houck can do with the guys we have before throwing more players at it, but a solid 1st rd LT here in the 2nd is quite tempting.

I love Miller's added value as a return guy . Welker is a feel good story , but Justin Miller would be a huge addition in the secondary and on special teams.... we should have GREAT value here , agreed.

By the way did you get my Arsenal note back Boomer?

Phin_Phan said:
Ernest Shazor!

Shazor is at least a full round away from being picked.....

Justin Miller , Odell Thurman or Khalif Barnes , Dan Cody .... still others.... a trade down for another 4th???

Back
Top Bottom