MERGED: OK, who's the pick in round 2/Miami's 2nd round pick | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: OK, who's the pick in round 2/Miami's 2nd round pick

Al13 said:
you don´t count on mcdougle as a RT where he played his whole career but carey beeing a LT ??? :shakeno:

I just meant that McDougle has been a career underachiever. Carey is still unproven. McDougle has "proven" to be lazy. Sure, he might motivate and get in gear, but the odds are less than those of Carey working out, I think.

Carey is a guy who just has to get in shape. He needs the willpower to lose his belly. He's strong enough--a monster, in fact--and can really slam people when he gets their hands on them, but he's not quick enough right now and tires out.

Lets take Mike Nugent...send Olindo packing and get a GREAT kicker.

The pick will be Daryl Blactstock or Dan Cody IMO.

Crowder and Hawthorne will fall .... we may see Miami trade down here ......

I like Odell Thurman , they could pick Miller if they feel the red flags are not too severe...

We're going to get a very good player with late 1 value.

Why not Barnes? A 1st round OT in the middle of the 2nd who can play LT.

Boomer this is where I suspected the trade down to occur , and there are several players that fit Miami , need wise and value wise at this time.

What have you heard re Justin Miller? I know he has some character concerns and I think? he spent a night or weekend in jail within the last 2 weeks?

They can get a DL or LB or CB here and a t pretty good value I think .... Of course Bharnes HAS to represent serious consideration doesn't he?

Why not Barnes? It may be him, but the value on the defense is nice also. There might be enough OL on the roster.

Back
Top Bottom