MERGED: OK, who's the pick in round 2/Miami's 2nd round pick | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: OK, who's the pick in round 2/Miami's 2nd round pick

We could see a trade down here , It looks like Miami will have several players at 46 that both fit well for them and have value.

Then again , if they have a special feeling for one of the players left when 46 rolls around , Nick has shown he won't waffle.

For the supposed RB depth , after the top 3 it is and could be a while before the next RB's are selected.

Impact wise? Not even close , Ronnie Brown will step in and be a factor back immediately. Merrill will like that ;) He is an every down back and will be a great safety for his QB , but not only a safety outlet , he will be a big time factor in the passing game. Miami's oline has to also be very very very pleased with his selection:)

Oakland's reach certainly helps us... 10 picks, 5 outstanding players left (Cody, Bullocks, Barnes, Miller, Blackstock) if not more.

Bears are up next , see if they go RB.

Is it a sign that Saban likes Bua if we don't get a safety in the draft? He did come from the SEC, and i'm sure he has a pretty good feeling about him, and thats why he was moved to the safety positont. Anyone have a take on it?

i dont want barnes or roscoe... roscoe is very fragile... and i just saw some film on barnes getting schooled by spears or merriman... one of those fellas.... with houck, dont need oline yet...

His Dudeness said:
i dont want barnes or roscoe... roscoe is very fragile... and i just saw some film on barnes getting schooled by spears or merriman... one of those fellas.... with houck, dont need oline yet...

Barnes would be a BPA situation. We have a lot of olinemen, but we don't have many outstanding OL. He'd be a very powerful tackle that would fall to the point of tremendous value.

Depending on 's contract, we could conceivably have Carey-James-Wilkerson-St. Clair-Barnes. I wouldn't count on McDougle at this point.

i dont see why everyone says roscoe's fragile. it's never affected him before and it wont now. look at all the other people that were called fragile, they still made it in the league.

infiltrateib said:
Barnes would be a BPA situation. We have a lot of olinemen, but we don't have many outstanding OL. He'd be a very powerful tackle that would fall to the point of tremendous value.

Depending on 's contract, we could conceivably have Carey-James-Wilkerson-St. Clair-Barnes. I wouldn't count on McDougle at this point.

you don´t count on mcdougle as a RT where he played his whole career but carey beeing a LT ??? :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom