MERGED: Opinions on Jason Allen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Opinions on Jason Allen

Dolfan32323 said:
Give the guy a chance! Look at Saban, he knows what he's doing. He turned around a hopeless team last year into a team with a winning record!

This is the one thing giving me hope and trying to get me calmed down.

I'm really trying not to get carried away here.

uga3406 said:
i could care less about this guy. i waited 3 hours for this ****. what a joke and i thought this time was heading in the right direction. they should of got cromartie or traded the pick. what else is new another db for us this offseason. whats next a punter, kicker maybe sign jay fielder to get danutes backup..sounds good

I feel the same way you do, I can't believe I waited for this, when he said that name I nearly died, with Greenway and Cromartie still available, I thought for sure it would be one of them. They could have waited till the 3rd round to get this guy, nobody wants him.

Allen will not be a bust unless he is injured..

Allen is ranked the second S in the draft by most.

Lee2000

I was down for about 10 mins but am getting happier and happier. This is an awesome pick. A player.

dont like the pick

:boohoo: personally i dont like the pick , he is injury prone.

i wanted lawson real bad

The only thing I can't believe is how stupid you haters are. I thought that everyone on this board was in love with Nick Saban but it's obvious to me half of you guys hate him and don't trust him at all. Saban knows what he is capable of because he was around him for so many years.

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD! This is BS! It's people like this that I wish wern't fin fans.

i must admit... i don't love the pick in that slot... sorry...

he could turn out to be a fine safety, but it sure seems to me like they could have traded down 10-15 slots and still got him... Sporting News draft guide has him as the 10th best safety -- a late 3rd rounder... Admittedly, that magazine is put together months ago.... With all the free agent moves we made in the secondary, i thought WR was the way to go if we were gonna stay at 16... Jackson would have been ideal.... What happens if Chambers OR even Booker gets hurt?

Allen better really produce right away, or this seems like a lost draft. Flame me if you like, but it's about slotting and movement... We stood pat, with a glaring second-round hole, and took an injury risk...

Talent wise... Allen is a top 10 pick!

The ONLY question is his hip. If the Fins took him... they have done extensive research on his hip... and determined that he is ok...

Saban wouldnt have drafted him if he wasnt 100% confident in the hip.

Talent wise... we got a steal...

Aqua4Ever04 said:
The only thing I can't believe is how stupid you haters are. I thought that everyone on this board was in love with Nick Saban but it's obvious to me half of you guys hate him and don't trust him at all. Saban knows what he is capable of because he was around him for so many years.

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD! This is BS! It's people like this that I wish wern't fin fans.

Are you that blindly supportive of Bush also? You take an NFL head coaching job, and you're supposed to be critiqued.... Not worshipped by lemmings.

I believe we failed his physical when he came in, a fantastic smoke-screen.

uga3406 said:
what else is new another db for us this offseason. whats next a punter, kicker maybe sign jay fielder to get danutes backup..sounds good

:shakeno:
Just get off this board dude. In case you didn't know, our secondary was HORRIBLE last year. That is why Saban is totally remodeling the whole corps.

Man, why is Nick loading up our biggest weakness with depth and skillful players? *Sarcasm*

Back
Top Bottom