MERGED: Patriots Sign Leigh Bodden | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Patriots Sign Leigh Bodden

[Mod] Originally edited...Finfrenzy [/mod]

I was just trying to let you know that you are using the word "trifecta" in a way that makes no sense.

[mod] Mod edited [/mod]

Now as far as "Trifecta" is concerned, since you're a "newbie" I'd suggest for proper context, you put that term in FH Search and see just how many hits come up. Whether you're taking issue with it or not (and what is this, the 4th time you piped in with the same "correction"? )-or incorrectly believe it's used inappropriately or in error, will have no bearing on its almost universal FH use.. whether it upsets you or not!

Trifecta
Other uses

"Trifecta" as a slang term to describe any successful or favorable phenomenon or characteristic that comes in threes, for example: "She has the 'trifecta' of attractiveness, intelligence, and career success."
http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/trifecta

Last edited by a moderator:
Patriots Sign L. Bodden

Just seen it on the sports ticker on espn2...

You have the insight of a rock and are even less exciting, so your obvious opinions don't really add much to the thinking Fan. Not that I think mine do either, but all this, is just opinions....

We're all familiar and know the views of the Azzz kissers approach, of whatever the staff does is perfect, not much insight there although chances are you maybe just as right...But Boooring. I think most of us happen to find stimulation with having our own thoughts and have no worries expressing them.

Difference here is I think you have a right to express your opinion or whoever s opinion you choose to undertake, no matter what somebody else may think of that opinion..

But when you start bad mouthing honest people in here who are only expressing their opinions and feelings as "Whiners" because they don't add up to your narrow minded expectations you've drawn a line.

Everybody should be free to say what they feel in here without some retard categorizing others as "whiners."

And Whiners who You will continue to listen to....Damn man, get over yourself

There I've said more then enough to you...Try to interpret what I wrote with out adding your own BS as to what I'm saying (like I want to sign ever big name). Seems like you do that a lot......

You can go back and continue PUCKERING UP..........

and spell check, your good at that.............

1st thanks for admitting that you are probably wrong and are starting stuff just to have an opinion.

2nd I am narrow minded?? Well isnt that the tea kettle calling the pot black. You are ready to throw the front office into the fire, because they are not doing EXACTLY what you want. You are a JOKE man. You dont know a squat

3rd I love how you could be an "honest person expressing an opnion" and then call the rational thinking people like myself ..... "*** kissers" and telling me to keep puckering up because you are a flake that cant wait till the draft to see what the front office does.

Sooo you continue making "exciting" and controversial statements without without any substance.. I will continue to be the one, who doesnt whine like a little girl when the team does something I dont like.

Ok... so go get a tissue and continue your day

I am done with WHINERS

Listen people didn't this regime win us the division in year one with on paper an inferior team...PATIENCE!!!!!

No we have to flakes like some other around here and turn on them right now. Otherwise we are butt kissers.

"Patriots agreed to terms with CB Leigh Bodden on a one-year contract. NFL.com's Vic Carucci reports that the deal is worth $750,000.
After dealing Matt Cassel, the Pats' top priority was upgrading the secondary and they've executed. Bodden returns to a mostly man-to-man scheme after failing to adjust to Detroit's heavy zone. He flashed shutdown ability early in his career with Cleveland and is only 27. Bodden brings needed size (6'1/192) to New England and will compete to start. With Shawn Springs, Ellis Hobbs, and Bodden at corner, the Pats' pass defense looks much improved."
Source: Boston Globe

^ Rotoworld

750k?
Either that's without extras...Or he did something stupid like drugs etc that we don't know about

This thread is going down!! The wrong path!

Guys attack the posts not the poster..........

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just plain STUPID - there are NO more decent FA corners left, as Green is pure do-do. I just do understand what the Tuna is thinking, as a whole the Phinz current CB's simple suck period, all big fast WR are going to look like ALL PROs when they play the Phinz - CRAP

"Patriots agreed to terms with CB Leigh Bodden on a one-year contract. NFL.com's Vic Carucci reports that the deal is worth $750,000.
After dealing Matt Cassel, the Pats' top priority was upgrading the secondary and they've executed. Bodden returns to a mostly man-to-man scheme after failing to adjust to Detroit's heavy zone. He flashed shutdown ability early in his career with Cleveland and is only 27. Bodden brings needed size (6'1/192) to New England and will compete to start. With Shawn Springs, Ellis Hobbs, and Bodden at corner, the Pats' pass defense looks much improved."
Source: Boston Globe

^ Rotoworld

750k?
Either that's without extras...Or he did something stupid like drugs etc that we don't know about

750,000 that's it :err: what the H--- is the Tuna thinking? :( This is just plain STUPID, why on earth do the Pasties get all the good luck with FA - CRAP:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom