MERGED: Patriots Sign Leigh Bodden | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Patriots Sign Leigh Bodden

Thats why this is a good sight. Because the whiners also put up with the aass kissers...:hi5:

I think it is spelled site not sight, but you are right. I mean it is a great site where someone, who is taking a intelligent and rational wait and see approach to free agency and the draft could talk to someone, who is a fair weathered, knee jerker, who knows so little about football that he wants to sign every big name in FA. Oh is also so arrogant that he thinks that he knows better than a man, who has won 2 Super Bowls and is going to the Hall of Fame.

Ps.... I could tell those people what they could kiss.

We are not getting jacked by our division rivals. We are the defending champs and everyone is chasing us. We are sticking with the status quo and adding pieces through the draft. In the end, that will prove to be the best way of building this team.

No one is chasing the Dolphins right now but in a very short time the Dolphins may very well being "catch up" with the rest of the Division.

you guys think we could beat them? I think we can, just that against that team we got to play week 3 football and that's real talk.

dude what are we gonna do now
Do yall think we will bust a trade out for a need of ours

dude what are we gonna do now
Do yall think we will bust a trade out for a need of ours

I sure hope we make a trade. To jus throw a rookie at starting CB seems crazy to me but what do i no. Parcells must no whats up....

Ugh....well I guess Parcells will be drafting a LOT of corners. I don't know why Parcells failed to pull the trigger on this guy. He definitely would've been a huge help to us. Instead he goes to the Pats. They get better while we let all the decent corners pass us by.

Well here comes the "Parcells is a cheap _________ (insert adjective)" posts in 3....2....1....

Don't overspend, but don't do nothing (I mean CB wise). Wake is unproven, Wilson I heard was overrated, and Grove is injury prone. We are just a ? mark atm.

relax with 2 owners you have to get both of them to agree to spend the month in what % of ownership. it always harder to get 2 people to agree on money .

Back
Top Bottom