MERGED: Patriots Sign Leigh Bodden | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Patriots Sign Leigh Bodden

I sure hope we make a trade. To jus throw a rookie at starting CB seems crazy to me but what do i no. Parcells must no whats up....

and the people that think are corners are set and nothin to worry about is crazy cause look at the recievers in the afc east we got to play and out of it.

we can always go after bodden next year lol

he's a pat for get about it

Like the old saying goes "you snooze you lose". I just hope and pray that our regime knows what they're doing. I am very concerned about the CB position and envision a rookie CB getting torched and brutalized by the likes of Moss and T.O. next season.

I haven't doubted the wisdom of our FO.. but letting every decently-rated CB slide by, including those going to our most rabid enemies, with the exception of making a seemingly half-azzed grab at McFadden and courting an unimpressive Green does give me pause.

What I'm now wondering is whether, despite his public proclamations that he's given BP carte blanche to do whatever's necessary to field a championship caliber team, Ross, behind-the-scenes has to the contrary placed some severe spending constraints on the FO. Sure, I know that most of these CBs including Goodman did not justify their price tag, and that The Tuna can walk tomorrow if he's frustrated and so desires, so I'm not gonna overstate the likelihood of this possibility, but.. geez, it doesn't look like Belicheat overpaid for Boddin. Hopefully, the Master Plan has nothing to do with declining real estate values and will reveal itself a few games into the season, again validating the Trifecta's collective wisdom. But at this point, some waves of unease are starting to ripple.

Bodden signed by Pats

havnt seen this posted but i just saw it on espn... looks like another possible FA gone...

again validating the Trifecta's collective wisdom. But at this point, some waves of unease are starting to ripple.

You do realize that a "trifecta" is a wager made in horse racing right?

Ugh....well I guess Parcells will be drafting a LOT of corners. I don't know why Parcells failed to pull the trigger on this guy. He definitely would've been a huge help to us. Instead he goes to the Pats. They get better while we let all the decent corners pass us by.

Well here comes the "Parcells is a cheap _________ (insert adjective)" posts in 3....2....1....

Because he didn't want him?

Wow oh Wow guys just STOP!

Doesn't a 1 year contract raise a red flag to anyone??

The pats needed CB help to but they only give him a 1 year deal and he signs it?

There's more than we know out there about him.......

and do you realize that "8 men in the box" is gang-bang? So what?

[mod]You can correct each other all day long but don't make it personal or call someone personally out!.....Finfrenzy...(deleted message)[/mod]

I was just trying to let you know that you are using the word "trifecta" in a way that makes no sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is spelled site not sight, but you are right. I mean it is a great site where someone, who is taking a intelligent and rational wait and see approach to free agency and the draft could talk to someone, who is a fair weathered, knee jerker, who knows so little about football that he wants to sign every big name in FA. Oh is also so arrogant that he thinks that he knows better than a man, who has won 2 Super Bowls and is going to the Hall of Fame.

Ps.... I could tell those people what they could kiss.

You have the insight of a rock and are even less exciting, so your obvious opinions don't really add much to the thinking Fan. Not that I think mine do either, but all this, is just opinions....

We're all familiar and know the views of the Azzz kissers approach, of whatever the staff does is perfect, not much insight there although chances are you maybe just as right...But Boooring. I think most of us happen to find stimulation with having our own thoughts and have no worries expressing them.

Difference here is I think you have a right to express your opinion or whoever s opinion you choose to undertake, no matter what somebody else may think of that opinion..

But when you start bad mouthing honest people in here who are only expressing their opinions and feelings as "Whiners" because they don't add up to your narrow minded expectations you've drawn a line.

Everybody should be free to say what they feel in here without some retard categorizing others as "whiners."

And Whiners who You will continue to listen to....Damn man, get over yourself

There I've said more then enough to you...Try to interpret what I wrote with out adding your own BS as to what I'm saying (like I want to sign ever big name). Seems like you do that a lot......

You can go back and continue PUCKERING UP..........

and spell check, your good at that.............although I think you meant "idea"...

I can see you having troubles with that word....lol

Back
Top Bottom