MERGED: PATS cheaters since 2000 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: PATS cheaters since 2000

Nice to see a link, i wasn't going to look in the thread. Just looked and saw and figured: yeah nice lookin' statement

Great find. I think we all knew the Cheatriots have been shady for years.

Nice to see a link, i wasn't going to look in the thread. Just looked and saw and figured: yeah nice lookin' statement

I heard about this on ESPN. I'm split between "Hey, at least hes showin some honesty" and "This guy openly admits to having cheated for the last 7 seasons and hes STILL coaching?"

At the same time I'm of the mentality "If you aren't cheating, you aren't doing enough to win"

Of course he did get caught so now he must pay the consequences. String him up, take the championships away, and actually make an example out of someone.

I heard about this on ESPN. I'm split between "Hey, at least hes showin some honesty" and "This guy openly admits to having cheated for the last 7 seasons and hes STILL coaching?"

At the same time I'm of the mentality "If you aren't cheating, you aren't doing enough to win"

Of course he did get caught so now he must pay the consequences. String him up, take the championships away, and actually make an example out of someone.

Too bad Goodell seems to be protecting them... destroying the spygate tapes and what not.

I was having a hard time voting on the poll for an appropriate punishment, but Banning Belichuck from the NFL forever wasn't an answer. I had to go with lose 2009 First round pick. Because well that would be great.

I think he crossed the preverbial ethics line. I hope they get more tarnishing because its one thing to review film but to try to get secrets is not honest and not what i expect the nfl to be about.

(ps, nice 48th for Alex the G8. I want Iginla to win the Hart, but the way AO is playing you can't deny he's the best player in the league. and Matt greene is from Calgary! He's progressed nicely this year)

Its sorta like a decade long nightmare where the patriots were actually a really reputable great team with success and admiration from the world of the nfl, all to wake up and realize that is was tainted and they were nothing but cheaters.Is it christmas?

I'm getting really sick and tired of the stinking government wasting tax dollars holding all these meetings about sports. Between the Clemens thing, and this, it's costing the American taxpayer tons of money. Worry about fixing the government before you worry about trying to "fix" professional sports.

I'm getting really sick and tired of the stinking government wasting tax dollars holding all these meetings about sports. Between the Clemens thing, and this, it's costing the American taxpayer tons of money. Worry about fixing the government before you worry about trying to "fix" professional sports.

LOL u talk as if your wallet is truly hurting from this!!!

I am glad they stepped in. Hope they continue, why should greats like Nolan Ryan/ Hank Aaron/ Don Shula etc.... be beaten by people who cheated the game?

Why should I waste money to go watch a game that has been influenced one way and isn't 100% fair or legit.

The great thing about Sports is it helps distract us from all the craziness going on in the world and in our own country. You take that away things will get worse before they get better. I can't enjoy Baseball anymore simply because the integrity of the game has been compromised. If that happens with Foot ball I would personally be very disappointed

LOL u talk as if your wallet is truly hurting from this!!!

I am glad they stepped in. Hope they continue, why should greats like Nolan Ryan/ Hank Aaron/ Don Shula etc.... be beaten by people who cheated the game?

Why should I waste money to go watch a game that has been influenced one way and isn't 100% fair or legit.

The great thing about Sports is it helps distract us from all the craziness going on in the world and in our own country. You take that away things will get worse before they get better. I can't enjoy Baseball anymore simply because the integrity of the game has been compromised. If that happens with Foot ball I would personally be very disappointed

I agree with your post. I really think Roger Goodell needs to be fired for what he did. Who in their right mind destroys evidence? He even admits that the investigation was not even finished yet. He saw something that would probably implicate or warrant BB's head on a stick.

I really hope the government steps in fully. Now I know for sure my tax dollars are being spent on something useful. :lol:

Too bad Goodell seems to be protecting them... destroying the spygate tapes and what not.
That's the thing that I find the most questionable. Why not hand the tapes over to the team that was being taped?
Furthermore, there are those that argue that Belicheat wouldn't haven't gained that much advantage from the tapes anyway. But then Godell decides to destroy the tapes because he thinks they would give an unfair advantage YEARS after they were taped.

Just one question though: what does all have this have to do with the 'Phins?

I think the argument that because the NFL tax subsidies for stadiums- as well as protection from anti-trust laws- the government has the right and responsibility to make sure that the games aren't tainted by unfair advantage. Or something like that. Not saying I necessarily agree, just that that's the argument as far as I understand it.

Back
Top Bottom