MERGED: Pats released Ty Law | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Pats released Ty Law

PhinDude88 said:
Maybe the Colts or the Cardinals. I dont know why but i see him going to the Titans.
The Titans are in cap hell.I doubt it.

Dolphann4life said:
who cares? i don't.

I do!!

That was a great question.......worthy of it's own thread!!!!!!
:shakeno:

He will rejoin Parcells with the Cowboys. Guaranteed!! You heard it here first.

Boston_Dolphins said:
Boston's sports radio indicated the Redskins.

it seems like the redskins are trying to get the best player at that postition. I wouldnt be suprised to see the Redskins go in cap hell over the next few years.

PhinDude88 said:
it seems like the redskins are trying to get the best player at that postition. I wouldnt be suprised to see the Redskins go in cap hell over the next few years.

They ARE in cap hell. They can't resign Smoot (no way they would ever let him walk for nothing if they could afford otherwise). Also can't afford Antonio Pierce.

And they can't even afford to trade Coles unless he somehow gives back 5 million dollars. No way they can afford Law.

TXFinFan said:
Ty Law is nowhere near the corner that Surtain is. If you're going to overpay for a corner, wouldn't you want the best available? Plus, if you trade for Surtain, you don't have to have a bidding war for him.
Are you kidding? you really must be smoking some of the stuff that Ricky Is gettin. Did you see the AFC championship last year? The guy read Manning like a book. If i'm not mistaken, It was 4 ints, and without those turn overs they don't win the game. I am in no way knocking Surtain, but you got to give credit where it's due.

Regardless of where he plays, the availability of Law and Rolle, plus the fact that most scouts are saying that this year's CB class is very deep, all adds up to Surtain having much less trade value.

He was on Kansas City sports radio about a half hour after it was announced he was being cut by the Pats. During the interview he said he would like to play for the Chiefs. This could be misleading for a few reasons. One, it could be a ploy by the Postons to get other teams off their butts making offers to Law. Two, I have no idea if he was any other radio shows. Even with those two possibilites, as a Chief's fan I was still pretty pumped.

Ty Law Cut!!!

Just heard on WQAM that Ty Law was cut today by the Patriots!! This hurts our chances of moving Surtain which I am glad since I want him in a PHINS uniforn but I have to admit when healthy TY LAW is the best in league hands down!! I'm sorry there is no disputing that! TY LAW IS THE BEST CORNER IN THE NFL!!!!

Who thinks Surtain's trade value just went down. Ty Law was injured though that might have something to do with it and is good for us.

Back
Top Bottom