merged:Pats Ted Johnson Just Retired | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged:Pats Ted Johnson Just Retired

ibestevie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ted Johnson to retire

bostonherald.com reports Ted Johnson is retiring.

Pats are going to be thin without him and Bruschi.

I wouldn't want to be the Pats. They lose half their coaches/coordinators and now they're having problems with players. You know every team they play will be bringing their A-game because they are playing the "defending Super Bowl Champs". Some people say we have the hardest schedule, but I think the Pats are in for a rude awakening this year.

Another way to look at it is, they may want to prove now more then ever that they can still win it. Don't look past these guys!

Kenny_Stang said:
but I think the Pats are in for a rude awakening this year.

God i hope so...

I can't wait for the Pats fans, drunk on arrogance, to say.."it dosen't matter, we'll fill the spot"

They really believe that the substantial losses they've had this offseason won't hurt them, but they couldn't be more wrong.

They are a very good team, but lets face it... they've gotten alot of lucky calls, bounces, etc... the last few years.

Its gonna be great watching them struggle in the future.

remember, roman phifer retired after the season as well. It wasn't a big deal then, but since then, 2 other LB's have left too.

Phifer, Johnson and Bruschi.

It'd be foolish for anyone to think these guys are toast, but I don't care who their coach is, Pats just can't lose all these guys and both coordinators without skipping a beat.

and don't forget that the Pats are minus Ty Law too

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Another way to look at it is, they may want to prove now more then ever that they can still win it. Don't look past these guys!

Yes, minus players it will be more of a challenge.

But with Brady, team chemistry, and scheme, I think they'll be alright.

Im just waiting to see this offense work functionally without a coordinator. it just does't seem right to me.

Never look past the Pats!!

Even with a thin inside linebacker squad the Patriots are still a very good team and they will be a major contender. As a phin fan I'm kinda glad to see this since I would like to see RW and RB tear up the yardage, but I'm not holding my breath until they play them and see it for realz....

I don't see them being as dominate as they have been.

Vrabel, McGinest, Colvin, C. Brown, Klecko, and not be last Larry Izzo the Pats are still looking good at LB. The won't have near the depth they have had in previous years though.

Back
Top Bottom