Merged: PFT: Vince Young scores a 6 on the Wonderlic. | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: PFT: Vince Young scores a 6 on the Wonderlic.

capecoralfinfan said:
[mod] Your post was edited because your last sentence was inappropriate.[/mod]

alex22 you're 15 years old, you have zero credibility to me based on your natural ignorance. vince young is a moron plain and simple, <removed by mod>

So his age gives him zero credability to you. I assume that means my oppinion is worthless to you as well? I hate the people on this board who have an obvious lack of respect to youngsters like me. Im young but id be willing to bet i know just as much if not more than you on many subjects including the NFL.

Jimi said:
So his age gives him zero credability to you. I assume that means my oppinion is worthless to you as well? I hate the people on this board who have an obvious lack of respect to youngsters like me. Im young but id be willing to bet i know just as much if not more than you on many subjects including the NFL.

:yeahthat: im 15 too.

Flyer22 said:
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm
They're now saying that the guy who graded Young's test messed up and that the NFL has re-scored all the tests.

and I ask, how to you mess up a scan tron, or a multiple choice test when the answers are right in front of you.

For all we know Vince could have gotten a perfect score, or he could have gotten lower than a 6.

ChambersWI said:
and I ask, how to you mess up a scan tron, or a multiple choice test when the answers are right in front of you.

For all we know Vince could have gotten a perfect score, or he could have gotten lower than a 6.
:confused2 I have no idea. If Young did have a respectable score, though, the NFL Combine is going to look really bad.

http://www.nflfans.com/x/showthread.php?t=8971

Texans | Casserly comments about Young's Wonderlic test
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:14:44 -0800

Houston Texans general manager Charley Casserly said at the NFL Combine Sunday, Feb. 26, he had heard about Texas QB Vince Young's score on the Wonderlic test. He also said he heard from a good source that the test results were inaccurate. "Yes, I have been told it was inaccurate, by a source good enough for me to stand up here and quote it. Otherwise I wouldn't get up here and just say it," said Casserly. He was asked how the test would impact the Texans opinion of Young and he replied, "Well, I can only speak for the Houston Texans. I can't speak for 31 other teams. I just said how we evaluate it. It doesn't make any difference what the test score is to us. We're going to go through the same evaluation. I could point to players that have high test scores but couldn't necessarily learn football. So you go through that process, and then we'll evaluate that player's ability to learn our system at the end of it."

ChambersWI said:
KFFL is reporting that Young did indeed get a 6, tested again, and got another 6.

How do you score a 6 twice?

Did he answer all the questions the exact same way, but convince himself that it would produce a different score???:sidelol:

ChambersWI said:
KFFL is reporting that Young did indeed get a 6, tested again, and got another 6.

Yep, its true....Vince Young just scored another 6! :sidelol: Touchdown!!!!!Vince Young!:sidelol:

primetime23 said:
wtf? why would the RAMS pick young isnt this the same time who has bulgar, martin, fitzpatrick, and isnt this the same time marshal fualk said ''to know are system you got to be extremely smart'' i remeber somone on espn saying thats what faulk said

Because Lineham loves him for some reason and has stated an interest. Martin is a FA and I believe I read that Bulger may be a cap casualty. They aren't going to stake their livelihood on a third stringer that had ONE good game. Most players would say that about their teams, and most would be right. That is why Young is going to slip. I have no problem with the Rams picking him, because it guarantees we won't.

Gonzo said:
Because Lineham loves him for some reason and has stated an interest. Martin is a FA and I believe I read that Bulger may be a cap casualty. They aren't going to stake their livelihood on a third stringer that had ONE good game. Most players would say that about their teams, and most would be right. That is why Young is going to slip. I have no problem with the Rams picking him, because it guarantees we won't.

exactly!!!!!

COMBINE OFFICIAL SCREWED UP VINCE'S WONDERLIC

A league source tells us that Texas quarterback Vince Young indeed scored a six on the Wonderlic test on Saturday -- but that the guy who graded the test screwed the thing up when determining how many were right, and how many weren't.

Combine officials, we're told, have re-scored the Young's test and the test of all other players who took it in his group. NFL teams will get the official Wonderlic results for all players later in the week.​

Combine this with what the Texans GM said and I doubt he got a 6.

Back
Top Bottom