MERGED-Problems with the forum | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-Problems with the forum

I have a question

How come when i go the finheaven.com it redirects me the forum page. I want to go to the main page and see all the newspape heardlines so i know whats going on but all the time it redirects me to the forum. If anyone can help i would appriecate it thanks

Technical issues have sorta pushed those pages to other parts of the server temporarily. They'll be available once the staff and crew fix everything up sweet.

The site has a prob right now.I have the same prob when i try it.Im glad that we can atleast see are forum.

FeelThePain said the the site is being worked on so it will be back up and running soon.

Any idea when the arcade will be up and running? I was in a few tournaments and usually if you don't play for 7 days, you automatically get eliminated. I hope this isn't the case

:wink:

Any idea when the arcade will be up and running? I was in a few tournaments and usually if you don't play for 7 days, you automatically get eliminated. I hope this isn't the case

:wink:

No idea, bro. Sorry.

Whats wrong wit FINHEAVEN?

Maybe I missed it, or it is written somewhere else or its just my connection but what is wrong with the site, I can't see the main page and get redirected to the threads page. Its been really annoying, I hope it gets fixed soon cause I love this site more than any other. Anyone with any idea I appreciate it

Maybe I missed it, or it is written somewhere else or its just my connection but what is wrong with the site, I can't see the main page and get redirected to the threads page. Its been really annoying, I hope it gets fixed soon cause I love this site more than any other. Anyone with any idea I appreciate it

I got the same problem here and don't know why it's doing it.

Have you even looked for another thread that explains what is going on?

My problem with the forum is that any time I read something I get an error message and it sends me off the internet

Where is the front page?

So where is the front page? Is it going to be back??

problems with site?

hey all!
I'm wondreing if anyone else is having probs on the site. I can't download home page (news!), and mine nor any other avitars show. Anyone in admin there? Is there a rebuild going on or is my comp just not downloading everything!?

Back
Top Bottom