Merged: Reggie Bush | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Reggie Bush

dorsaroll156 said:
someone probably made it up.He wouldnt say oops im not suppose to have an agent:shakeno:

Exactly, that would be in direct violation of NCAA rules and he'd get banned from the UCLA game and the bowl game, or SHOULD, if that were true.

Reggie Bush Question

OK, I have been seeing all this talk of where Reggie does/doesn't want to play and where he will go in the draft etc etc. My question is: has he officially declared yet? If so, does anyone have a link to an article or somthing? I mean, I've been reall busy with traveling and packing to move to Hawai'i for the winter and stuff but I haven't heard anything about him declaring, and I would assume if he did it'd be all over sports sites and in the newspapers/magazines and on sportscenter and best damn... etc etc.

I bet ya that the Jets fans was calling him out when they first heard this. Then after they knew it was a joke, they prob started to praise him again. :lol:

Ace88 said:
I bet ya that the Jets fans was calling him out when they first heard this. Then after they knew it was a joke, they prob started to praise him again. :lol:

Jets fans----:grouplaug

LIQUID24 said:
He hasn't declared yet.

Thank you, that's what I thought, lol. I was going crazy thinking he declared and I comepletley missed it. Personally I think he will declare. I saw him on Best Damn Sports Show Period when they replayed the USC/Fresno game and he was doing commentray with em. He is SO ****y. Not even confident, ****Y. Chris was like "wow, that was simply AMAZING Reggie man" (talking about the "stop and go" run he had) and Bush was like "That wasn't even my best" blah blah blah. He went on to say he had nasty runs like that all the time in high school so it's nothing new. It's funny because HIGH SCHOOL and COLLEGE are completely different levels of play. I have seen a LOT of Reggie Bush games and that has to be in the top 3 plays I've ever seen, probably the #1 play. He is so ****y though, I ende dup changing the channel because he seemed so full of himself. Yea, he's pretty damn good, but still, he reminds me of what T.O. would have been in college had he been outspoken then too. I see Reggie leaving now for the NFL because he isn't a humble "school first" guy, or a guy that will stay in for more experience because he acts like he is already better than everyone in the NFL. I also see him holding out and ending up a money-hungry guy like T.O., always in some sort of contract dispute. I could be wrong but that is just the impression he gives me right now.

I cant believe that some people believed this LOL

I figured it was fake, I mean who insults their own QB?

Terrell20owens-1.jpg

LOL@the idiots who thought this was real...i mean come on!

Most players wait until after their final game to declare, though many of them have their decision leaked during their final game.

The only two juniors to officially declare are Purdue's SS Bernard Pollard & DE Ray Edwards, both are 2nd rounders.

It would be shock if he doesnt declare for the draft. He already has a title, is going to win a Heisman, its time to take it to the next level. Who knows, Leinart went back for another carefree year at college but smart money says this guy come out.

Reggie will definatly declare this year...

he is a RB. The shelf-life is short so the sooner he gets in the NFL, the better. Plus... there is NO WAY his stock could possible get higher than now. Plus, with the pounding that RBs take, the likelyhood for injury is high.

If he didnt come out... it would be the dumbest thing he ever did...

Back
Top Bottom