Merged: Reggie Bush | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Reggie Bush

What would help us out more..Bush declaring or staying?

SpeedRush99 said:
Wow, pretty clever for a Bills fan.

lol...that is a really good and well written article. Except for that one qoute about not having an agent it was believable

byroan said:
What would help us out more..Bush declaring or staying?

Help us out in terms of what? If you mean a shot a Leinart than I would have to say Reggie coming out would help us, since we figure to be pretty high and I see Reggie going before Matt, means he is a little closer to us and we don't have to trade up so far should we try to get him. That high in the first round you have to give up so much (usually) just to move up ONE spot, especially when a talent like Bush/Leinart is on the board.

The more talent there is in the draft the better. A good player is more likely to be bumped down to us if Bush or whoever take up picks.

"thebrushback" is the site that this originated from.

Agent51 said:
Help us out in terms of what? If you mean a shot a Leinart than I would have to say Reggie coming out would help us, since we figure to be pretty high and I see Reggie going before Matt, means he is a little closer to us and we don't have to trade up so far should we try to get him. That high in the first round you have to give up so much (usually) just to move up ONE spot, especially when a talent like Bush/Leinart is on the board.

Help us out in general.

Caps said:
The more talent there is in the draft the better. A good player is more likely to be bumped down to us if Bush or whoever take up picks.

That's the answer I was looking for. ;)

lol, i'm gonna pat a bills fan on the back for that one, that was good

I only wish it was a real story. I like any insult to the Jets.

I just really hope they don't get him.

For the right right bling bling I am sure Reggie would play anywhere....I could tell it was a fake report.

Um...Reggie Bush

I just turned on this USC/UCLA game (thought it didn't start for another hour) and at half time I thought I saw that he has over 200 rushing yards....is this kid for real? Good lord.

P.S. TEXAS FIGHT woo we're going to the Nat. Champ baby!!

HysterikiLL said:
I just turned on this USC/UCLA game (thought it didn't start for another hour) and at half time I thought I saw that he has over 200 rushing yards....is this kid for real? Good lord.

P.S. TEXAS FIGHT woo we're going to the Nat. Champ baby!!

You saw it right. 18 carries for 228 yards in the first half.:)

Bush is going to be a top RB in the NFL IMO. Whoever gets him will be very happy for years to come. I think that the Packers will grab him in the draft and let Green walk in FA. Either Favre or Rodgers will need a RB to throw it off for big gains. I doubt that the Texans would want him since they do have Davis and Davis is a guy who can get 1,000 yards a year.

Back
Top Bottom