Merged: Reggie Bush | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Reggie Bush

dominizzo said:
you know now that Leinart will be a titan dont you

Apparently you don't. :lol: Check the recent draft order.

Will Bush follow Leinart's lead and return to USC

The Heisman Trophy winner has a little more than a month to decide whether he'll enter the NFL draft or become the second straight junior from Southern California to pass up a chance to be the No. 1 pick and go back to school.

But it's not as if Bush can spend the holiday season weighing the pros and cons, pondering the biggest decision of his young life. There's still a national championship game for which Bush must prepare.

For now, he's putting his future on hold.

"I won't think about it until after this Rose Bowl game," he said Saturday after becoming the third USC player to win the Heisman in the last four years. "We've got our work cut out for us with Texas."

Bush and Trojans quarterback Matt Leinart, last year's Heisman winner, play Texas for the national title on Jan. 4, marking another historic moment for the USC dynasty. Never before have Heisman Trophy winners played together in a college game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=As54ErFfU4.NKImmOr2toAocvrYF?slug=ap-heisman-bush&prov=ap&type=lgns

Nothing like sticking it up to the teams and Media expecting him to declare :D

if he doesnt come out every single NFL team with a bad record winces in pain

He will almost for sure come out though

If he doesn't declare, then he is officially the dumbest POS to ever walk the face of the earth.

Caps said:
If he doesn't declare, then he is officially the dumbest POS to ever walk the face of the earth.

Matt Leinart did the same thing, how is bush the "dumbest POS ever to walk the face of the earth", and Leinart isnt right now?

Nappy Roots said:
Matt Leinart did the same thing, how is bush the "dumbest POS ever to walk the face of the earth", and Leinart isnt right now?

Well, I personally think that Leinart is as well, but regardless, at the RB position, every snap could possibly be your last. The risk of injury, serious or not, is exponentially greater at RB than it is at QB. So for him to pass up being the #1 pick in the draft to come back and play a Senior year where he could break his leg, tear an ACL, etc. every time he takes a handoff, it would qualify as him being a dumb POS in my book.

Caps said:
Well, I personally think that Leinart is as well, but regardless, at the RB position, every snap could possibly be your last. The risk of injury, serious or not, is exponentially greater at RB than it is at QB. So for him to pass up being the #1 pick in the draft to come back and play a Senior year where he could break his leg, tear an ACL, etc. every time he takes a handoff, it would qualify as him being a dumb POS in my book.

i think its dumb to. but its happend many many times. so....

Reggie recently took out an insurance policy on himself for the bowl game. Underclassmen who aren't leaving early don't usually take out a multimillion dollar insurance policy on themselves, unless their family is loaded, which Reggie's isn't. He's most definitely leaving.

SMadison29 said:
Reggie recently took out an insurance policy on himself for the bowl game. Underclassmen who aren't leaving early don't usually take out a multimillion dollar insurance policy on themselves, unless their family is loaded, which Reggie's isn't. He's most definitely leaving.

i bet he remembers McGahee being that smart and then that injury. that was pretty smart of both them.

Back
Top Bottom