Merged: Reggie Bush | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Reggie Bush

Reggie Bush in the Pros.

Do you think Reggie Bush will have a Great NFL Career, Above Average, Average, Below Average, or Poor Career?

Personally I think Above Average, because I think he is hyped more than normal, but he still has amazing skills.

kastofsna120 said:
i can't see him as an everydown back

I used to feel the same way actually. He is bigger than I orginally thought though so Im not so sure he cant anymore.

Reggie Bush "Going Pro" Article

OK, we all know it's pretty obvious he's coming out, but here is an article I just read on ESPN.com about Reggie talking to agents to hire:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2267137

Personally I think that's just wrong. Even if the entire team knows he's going I think he should be waiting til after the Rose Bowl to start the interviews. It shows lack offocus on the game if he is having THAT many interviews already. There almost 4 months til the draft after the January 4th Rose Bowl, save that stuff for then because some people may get the idea that he is more focused on his agent/future NFL career/huge payday than on the game, whether that is the cas eor not.

He doesn't have the greatest height/weight ratio, so I'm really not sure if he can take 20+ carries every game. I mean, he rarely even gets touched on a lot of plays, it's not going to be like that in the NFL. Some enormous linebacker is going to be laying him out every play. He'd be a great compliment to Frank Gore...

Caps said:
He doesn't have the greatest height/weight ratio, so I'm really not sure if he can take 20+ carries every game. I mean, he rarely even gets touched on a lot of plays, it's not going to be like that in the NFL. Some enormous linebacker is going to be laying him out every play. He'd be a great compliment to Frank Gore...

I wanna see him try to juke Zach and ZT just lay him out :tongue:

I said great...but you never know college and the nfl are two very different things and he could have more success at one team then another for instance if he goes to a team like the texans or the 49ers hes not gonna be too great right off the bat cause of there bad offensive lines.

I just think he is going to have problems going up the middle

he isnt really what you would call a power back, and the holes in college are way bigger than in the pro's, in college he rarely gets touched through the hole up the middle, and when he gets to the second level of the defense he is the most dangerous back in college

If he goes to a team with a great O-line he will be above average, but a team with a decent/poor O-line he may disapoint just due to all the hype

Size could be a problem. All depends what kinda system he's put into.

man, you are correct about it being amazing...except for that damned "Kill Bill" song. Thanks for sharing it with us !
Merry Christmas !

kastofsna120 said:
you can see leinart hitting him deep in stride several times, too :dolphins:

You can see Leinart lighting someone up on a block too.

Back
Top Bottom