Merged: Reggie Bush | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Reggie Bush

kastofsna120 said:
yeah, i have no clue why i never saw that before. incredible

Jay Feidler has thrown some good blocks too, doesn't make him incredible :D

Agent51 said:
Jay Feidler has thrown some good blocks too, doesn't make him incredible :D

We could probably make him look like a star in a highlight video. It would end up being pretty short though.

Just watched that video, boy is that kid a freak. I wonder if he can get away with some of that dancing in the pro's, if so, lets hope to god the Jets don't get him. Or anyone in the AFC for that matter.

One thing i noticed thats not a big deal is that he doesn't change the ball from hand to hand when he is on one side of the field or the other...That can be coached easily though

Came to Mind..

I been doing some thinking. We all know that Reggie Bush is going to be very hot prospect when the draft roles around. The majority of the teams would love to have him on the team. *Remember I know we dont need him* but would it be smart to trade up and get him, and work a deal with another team? Would we get more in return then what we would have to give to trade up to get him? It would be an interesting way to move up, get more pics, and land a top 3 pick along with much more and land the top qb prospect that we need. Thoughts?

If we traded high enough to get Bush then I think we would probably have a great chance of getting Leinart, so I dont really think the idea works.

Phin_Phan said:
If we traded high enough to get Bush then I think we would probably have a great chance of getting Leinart, so I dont really think the idea works.

No doubt, but if we get up and grab Bush, and the 2nd and 3rd overall pick want him(Bidding war), we get back and much more imo for what it took to get up this high, along with grabing Leinart with the 2nd-3rd overall. Its a win win but everything would have to fall right.

FuturePhin said:
I been doing some thinking. We all know that Reggie Bush is going to be very hot prospect when the draft roles around. The majority of the teams would love to have him on the team. *Remember I know we dont need him* but would it be smart to trade up and get him, and work a deal with another team? Would we get more in return then what we would have to give to trade up to get him? It would be an interesting way to move up, get more pics, and land a top 3 pick along with much more and land the top qb prospect that we need. Thoughts?
So you think we should move up so that we can then move down.... :shakeno: btw, there's no way we can move up into the top spot without giving south beach, the orangebowl, the airport and the Marino statue in return.

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

Danny said:
So you think we should move up so that we can then move down.... :shakeno: btw, there's no way we can move up into the top spot without giving south beach, the orangebowl, the airport and the Marino statue in return.

Ozzy rules!!

It sounds very weird but lets say we give up south beach, orange bowl, etc which it would take. I think people are going to go crazy over Reggie. If we somehow get him and give up our first, etc, think of what we can get back if we drop down one or two? First this year..First next...players involved...etc etc. We would gain a full state in rebuilding this Team imo.

FuturePhin said:
It sounds very weird but lets say we give up south beach, orange bowl, etc which it would take. I think people are going to go crazy over Reggie. If we somehow get him and give up our first, etc, think of what we can get back if we drop down one or two? First this year..First next...players involved...etc etc. We would gain a full state in rebuilding this Team imo.
I just don't get your math....you think that we could move into the top spot by giving less than what another team would have to give us to move into that same spot, only that team is closer to the top than we are.... :french:

Ozzy rules!!

FuturePhin said:

:hmmm:

Back
Top Bottom