Merged: Rick Spielman to the Vikings . . . | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Rick Spielman to the Vikings . . .

I don't know whether to laugh or cry for the Viking Fans. How can you get so screwed in one off season? Oh yeah, it happened to us two years ago! Nonetheless, I wouldn't wish that on the Vikes, maybe the Jets, but not the Vikes.

Breadfan said:
Sports talk radio 1460 The Fan's Chris Speilman is reporting his brother, Rick Spielman, former GM of the Miami Dolphins and ESPN analyst, will be named shortly to a management position with the Vikings.

My condolences to Viking fans.

Yeah, good luck with that.
:confused:

PaPhinz said:
Guess Jay Fiedler will have a new home shortly

Before taking a shot at the guy at least get your facts straight. DW was the one who endorsed Fiedler. It was RS who tried (albeit unsuccessfully) to upgrade that position.

Let's offer Brock Berlin for a second rounder! They might as well just hand all their draft picks over to us actually, cos Speilman's just gonna waste them

Jupiterfin said:
Today is a sad day for all Minnesotians, we should all bow our heads for a moment of silence.:sidelol:

Now that's funnny:sidelol:

whats even funnier, if this hasnt been posted already, is that if you go to the Vikes official website, they have a picture of Spielman standing in front of the dolphins logo....if that werent enough.....THEY HAVE MARINO STANDING NEXT TO HIM.http://www.vikings.com/

I was listening to Serius NFL Radio today and Adam Schein and Solomon Wilcotts were absolutely ripping the Vikings apart for this hire.

They talked about all the stupid moves Spielman made here, of course highlighted by the infamous Feeley trade.

BadBrad1703 said:
heck let's try for a first :lol:

If eddie moore was Boldin, then maybe Speilman would be interest, but he use the Eddie moore acquisition against Wanny to get the GM position..and he was right.

nevermind, they updated the picture of him. still was funny as hell.

Back
Top Bottom