Merged: Roy Jones Jr. just got KNOCKED OUT!! **Now with video** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Roy Jones Jr. just got KNOCKED OUT!! **Now with video**

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Roy Jones Jr. just got KNOCKED OUT!! **Now with video**

I can't see the fight. But I was watching the TNT halftime show and Charles Barkley cut in the middle saying "Roy Jones just got knocked out!!".

Apparently it was a big left hook very early in the fight. 2nd round. And Tarver took him out!! Out cold before he hit the canvas. Tarver got jobbed the first time. This time he leaves no doubt!!

Anybody got a screen cap of this?? Details?? I'll move this ASAP. But this is HUGE!!

EDIT: Here's the knockout

And here's a replay

This SUCKS.
And no, he didn't get jobbed the first time. *Most* people had Roy winning a close, close fight. You can make an argument either way.
Anyway, I didn't see it, but I'm dissapointed as hell. Roy, you let a lot of people down. Oh well....

Not just a mod. An ADMIN.

....And you'll like it. :tongue:

And I thought Tarver was a loudmouth BEFORE the fight. We're never gonna hear the end of it from him. It pains me to say this, but----congrats to Antonio Tarver. :mad:

Muck said:
Not just a mod. An ADMIN.

clear.gif

bummer. maybe it's more than a madden jinx now, maybe its an ea sports game cover jinx.

LIQUID24 said:
Damn you, Muck. That hurts :mad:
:D

Sorry dude.:tongue: I got nothing against Roy. But it's like ESPN says, "15 years of dominance crumbled with one punch".

Amazing.

Muck said:
Sorry dude.:tongue: I got nothing against Roy. But it's like ESPN says, "15 years of dominance crumbled with one punch".

Amazing.
True, this changes his whole legacy. He was as close to invincible as I've ever seen. And I've seen tapes of almost all fighters past & present.

What really sucks is that ESPN is not allowed to show the knockout punch in their highlights. Thank you Don King :mad:

LIQUID24 said:
True, this changes his whole legacy. He was as close to invincible as I've ever seen. And I've seen tapes of almost all fighters past & present.

What really sucks is that ESPN is not allowed to show the knockout punch in their highlights. Thank you Don King :mad:

If I'm able to acquire a cap, I'll post the video here. I MUST see it.

It is crazy how the legacy will have a big smudge on it. The guy was dominant for a long, long time. Took 15 years for him to even get tested. Now he's been destroyed. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom