Merged: Roy Jones Jr. just got KNOCKED OUT!! **Now with video** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Roy Jones Jr. just got KNOCKED OUT!! **Now with video**

Muck said:
If I'm able to acquire a cap, I'll post the video here. I MUST see it.

It is crazy how the legacy will have a big smudge on it. The guy was dominant for a long, long time. Took 15 years for him to even get tested. Now he's been destroyed. :eek:
That would be sweet if you could get it. I can't wait a whole week for the replay. :cry:

clear.gif

the curse is on! Ray Lewis is going to go down HARD!

Ricky posed for an EA cover last year... hmmm.. :( NFL Street..

Is it going to be on HBO?? I'll go ahead and get DirecTV this week!!

Muck said:
Is it going to be on HBO?? I'll go ahead and get DirecTV this week!!
Usually it goes to HBO a week later. But this was a Don King production, so I think he can sell the replay rights to the highest bidder. I assume that would be HBO, but I'm not 100% sure.

Tarver is a real good fighter. After the first four minutes, you can see the same difficulty Jones had trying to get through to Tarver as the first fight. The best part of the fight was when they were standing face to face before the fight started, and when the ref asked if either fighter had any questions, Tarver replied, "Yea I have a question...whats going to be your excuse this time Roy!" It was something around that cause I was pretty hammered when the fight started.

I also heard that Zab Judah looked bad (again), yet still won.

Oooooooof. I wonder if Roy Jones let his head get too big and lost his edge. This is a devastating blow to him. My bet is he starts pounding some lesser known opponenets for awhile and begs for a rematch while Tarver ignores him.

I wanna see the left hook that ended an era.

I'm kinda glad he got served too. I want to see the post-fight interview. They said Roy was humble and classy.

Woohooo!!

Jones finally beaten. Maybe he'll stop the third person "servant of God" crap now.

Great fighter, but never tested himself as much as he should.

Tarver looks a handy boxer...

SkapePhin said:
clear.gif

the curse is on! Ray Lewis is going to go down HARD!

Ricky posed for an EA cover last year... hmmm.. :( NFL Street..

And look at the mess Ricky is in DAMN you EA!!! :fire:

Um.....I moved the thread, just like I said I would in the first post. :rolleyes2

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom