MERGED: Samuel an Eagle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Samuel an Eagle

yea id take florence now...and gibril wilson

Probably for the best that we didn't get him. There are some scouts that think he's just a system player who thrived in the zone coverage schemes the Pats used pretty heavily.

I rather bring in 3 quality players than 1 overrated ONE. This doesnt bother me in the least. I look for us to bring in Alan Faneca as our BIG FISH.

Probably for the best that we didn't get him. There are some scouts that think he's just a system player who thrived in the zone coverage schemes the Pats used pretty heavily.

I agree with the scouts. Hes highly overrated and bites on almost every pass attempt his way because of the safety coverage behind him.

i dont care about huge names i just want the dolphins to pick up some pieces that can play football

my man person i want the fins to get is pace

Good!..... too pricy an extravagance for a team more than a year away from serious playoff contention.

clear.gif

Strong rumor on the radio

Strong rumor on the radio in Philly that the Eagles signed Asante Samuel just waiting for 12:01 to announce. Not sure if it is true reporter from a NJ paper is usually pretty credible. I am not losing sleep over it too much money for a small CB and too much money for any CB really outside of Deion Sanders in his prime...

Per the source, the cornerback and the Eagles have worked out a deal.
There are plenty of other good CBs on the market even if this turns out to be true, so I'm not particularly concerned. Maybe not as good, but then again, probably not anywhere as expensive. As long as the FO can sign one of them to a deal that's team-friendly, I'm not too concerned that Miami won't sign him.

miami is jsut ****ed either way in the CB department we have no one worth talking bout besides J allen (if he continues to build off 2nd half) and W Allen whose a real number 2 not a 1.

plenty of good corners in the draft and they'll come cheaper.

Ozzy rules!!

miami is jsut ****ed either way in the CB department we have no one worth talking bout besides J allen (if he continues to build off 2nd half) and W Allen whose a real number 2 not a 1.

Will Allen sure played like a #1 corner last year.

That means Lito is on his way out...

Back
Top Bottom