MERGED: Samuel an Eagle | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Samuel an Eagle

Will Allen sure played like a #1 corner last year.

he played great but he isnt a number 1. Hes a very very good 2 if yOU ASK ME. We need a major player next to him.

NE-1.gif
Asante Samuel-DB- PatriotsFeb. 29 - 12:13 am et
right_corner_player_news-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif

The St. Petersburg Times "has it on good authority" that free agent Asante Samuel will sign with the Eagles.
In the last hour, there were all kinds of unsubstantiated reports coming out of Philly that the sides have a deal in place. The Birds may wait a few more hours or (ugh) until tomorrow to announce the agreement formally.

they'd have Asante-Brown-Lito

And they already gave Lito permission to seek a trade and I don't think they want to pay him 5M to be a NCB. They like Sheldon more, because he is better, Lito just battle injuries.

Not that I want Samuel for that price...but so much for no tampering...if he is signed...that is as blatant as the Patriots type of cheating.

NE-1.gif
Asante Samuel-DB- PatriotsFeb. 29 - 12:13 am et
right_corner_player_news-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif

The St. Petersburg Times "has it on good authority" that free agent Asante Samuel will sign with the Eagles.
In the last hour, there were all kinds of unsubstantiated reports coming out of Philly that the sides have a deal in place. The Birds may wait a few more hours or (ugh) until tomorrow to announce the agreement formally.

I on the Will Allen being a #1 corner side. We could still get Randall Gay or Florance.

he played great but he isnt a number 1. Hes a very very good 2 if yOU ASK ME. We need a major player next to him.
I would say he is a great #2 corner and a very good #1.

I on the Will Allen being a #1 corner side. We could still get Randall Gay or Florance.

florance is goin to sign wiht Detroit or ( i can't rem the other team for some stuipd resaon) i made teh thread tho on it.

they'd have Asante-Brown-Lito

And they already gave Lito permission to seek a trade and I don't think they want to pay him 5M to be a NCB. They like Sheldon more, because he is better, Lito just battle injuries.

I think Lito is better than Sheldon but thats just my opinion. Yeah there has been rumors of the Eagles signing Samuel and then shipping Lito to NE. I hope not, I want to see that team crumble into misery.

Samuels off the market

In the last hour, there were all kinds of unsubstantiated reports coming out of Philly that the sides have a deal in place. The Birds may wait a few more hours or (ugh) until tomorrow to announce the agreement formally

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

Back
Top Bottom