merged: SD Not Tagging Brees./Brees Coming to Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged: SD Not Tagging Brees./Brees Coming to Miami?

Finsletmedown said:
If we could upgrade our O line to protect Brees I would take him for sure. I think if San Diego lets him go, I think it will be bad from a chemistry point of view for the Chargers, but Brees would want to prove them even more wrong for not signing him.:wink:

It also increases the chance a good QB may slip to us in the draft, if a team that needs a QB signs Brees

Drew Brees on this team makes us legit Superbowl contenders.

MiamiMan147 said:

Ohh Ya! with Chambers Booker McMike and HUDSON HOUCK contenders for sure..

Alex22 said:
It also increases the chance a good QB may slip to us in the draft, if a team that needs a QB signs Brees
Bingo, at the very least, it will fill someone else's need.

MiamiMan147 said:

Not that high but I would move us into the top 5 for likelyhood of making it to the big show.

Overall this is very good news indeed! GO DOLPHINS!:dolphins:

Brees or Culpepper I can't make up my mind who I would be more excited about. I can't believe both of these guys might be available for the right price. We can still draft a young QB even if we sign one of these veterans!!

Man, if the Chargers let Brees walk I am going to laugh a lot. They had two consecutive phenomenal drafts... and then greed get 'em.

They could have had a king's ransom for either of them last year. But they had to keep two great quarterbacks...

Karma gonna get 'em.

That's why ultimately I think they'll get a done done for Drew. Otherwise they have to admit they really messed up.

nopony said:
Man, if the Chargers let Brees walk I am going to laugh a lot. They had two consecutive phenomenal drafts... and then greed get 'em.

They could have had a king's ransom for either of them last year. But they had to keep two great quarterbacks...

Karma gonna get 'em.

That's why ultimately I think they'll get a done done for Drew. Otherwise they have to admit they really messed up.

Its a double edged sword

If they give Brees what he want Phillip Rivers will be pissed

If they dont then Brees walks

nopony said:

Karma gonna get 'em.

exactly. I'd take him and then use our picks on more pressing needs as this will sovle 1 problem one HUGE problem.

Alex22 said:
Its a double edged sword

If they give Brees what he want Phillip Rivers will be pissed

If they dont then Brees walks

You can't have two roosters in the hen house without one wanting to be the alpha male. In San Diego, look for it to be Rivers. To justify the draft pick and Brees' injury will give them ample reason to drop him and hope for the best.

SR 7 said:
exactly. I'd take him and then use our picks on more pressing needs as this will sovle 1 problem one HUGE problem.

Like the guy in your avatar...hopefully Huff drops to 16, not impossible

Back
Top Bottom