MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST

And Dumerville is 5"11 as a 3-4 OLB.. It didn;t hurt him leading the NFL in sacks.

Plus Dumerville is not even 10% as good as Graham is against the run.

WHat round you think Blount is going to go in? I wouldn't mind taking a chance on him in the later rounds, Runs with a lot of power.

WHat round you think Blount is going to go in? I wouldn't mind taking a chance on him in the later rounds, Runs with a lot of power.

he doesn't offer much in the pass game...doesn't look like all that great in pass pro...just a straight downhill guy who doesn't imo display a 2nd gear

i wouldn't use a pick until after #108 on him...i can say that

i'd rather have ben tate with a late pick

Man that is a tough question! If he didn't sucker punch that kid I could see him in the late first. I could see the Pats take a risk on him, it will be a team that is well established in the passing game needing a back. Not to mention that team needs a strong locker room and leadership to guide him.

mccluster hasn't done a whole lot but he's aguy you scheme into your gameplan to get mismatches etc anyways so i didn't expect him to light the world on fire today

Lamarr Houston was actually a high school running back here in Colorado Springs....he was around 260 back then. :ohno:

Yup. I remember having a couple of friends who went to Doherty at the time he was there who were raving just about that guy.

didn't dumervil have extremely long arms??? like tackle arms though

I am not trying to be rude, but I don't care if this guy has short stubby arms like T-REx. He is running around dominating this game and making impact plays! We need that on defense! Give me him or McClain, still sign Dansby, Rolle and Wilfork!

I guess Sparano threw in the towel because Tebow is back in

Back
Top Bottom