MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST

Brandon Graham and Dan Williams should be in the conversation at #12. Not saying there they are the favorites for the pick, but they really impressed me in the game and all year really.

Gayboy;1063312532 Nfl network did a despicable job with their coverage this week by spending half of the practice time talking about Tebow said:
Like the coverage over Pat White last year. :tongue2:

But you give people what they want, that is what TV does.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the coverage over Pat White last year. :tongue2:

But you give people what they want, that is what TV does.

I think a lot more people wanted coverage talking about the real players there, and diagnosing those players, instead of sucking on tebow's jock. NFLN has been getting a high number of complaints about it.

If tebow wants to cater to the MTV crowd, let him go to MTV. Not NFL Network covering draftees for the NFL draft.

lol...pat white looked 10 times better than tim tebow did at the senior bowl last year and was the game mvp...

this of course is coming from likeuntogod..who for 2 years tried to tell us on another site just how great a qb his beloved tim teblow would be as a pro...

pawned

lol...pat white looked 10 times better than tim tebow did at the senior bowl last year and was the game mvp...

this of course is coming from likeuntogod..who for 2 years tried to tell us on another site just how great a qb his beloved tim teblow would be as a pro...

pawned

HAHAHAHAHAHA.... and where is likeuntogod now???

I still need tons more convincing tebow will not pull an eric crouch and (how did mike tyson put it...) fade to oblivion.

Back
Top Bottom