MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST

Only QB to really stand out today was Lefevour. Then again, Pat White stood out in this game last year.

Brandon Graham said everything in that interview that Parcells wanted to hear.

He said he loves to work hard.

Graham is just a guy that has a deep passion for football and loves the game of football. I like my team filled with those guys.

Stay away from guys like Pierre-Paul who don't have a passion for the game. Just like Gholston never had a passion for the game.

You never EVER draft those types on your team. Not in the first round, and not in the 2nd round.

Give me Graham on my team anytime. It's amazing what he did at Michigan as they had NOBODY on that defense.. Offenses focused on Graham and ran away from him all the time and he STILL produced.

This guy is going to be a stud.

Robinson made big throws, showed he has the arm, and had a great 2 min drive.

Updated mock:

1st- Brandon Graham, OLB
2nd- Brandon Spikes, ILB
3rd- Jimmy Graham, TE

Brandon Graham said everything in that interview that Parcells wanted to hear.

He said he loves to work hard.

Graham is just a guy that has a passion and loves the game of football. I like my team filled with those guys.

Stay away from guys like Pierre-Paul who don't have a passion for the game. Just like Gholston never had a passion for the game.

You never EVER draft those types on your team. Not in the first round, and not in the 2nd round.

Talk about passion and Mental Toughness? How about Marty Gilyard living in his car and working 3 jobs to get back in school and win his scholarship back? That really show something, definitely took advantage of the second chance.

one other thing to consider zodiak...

i from watching grahams tape and how strong a player he is vs the run view brandon graham as a solb in a 3-4...

he for my eyes uses his hands well is strong at the poa and vs the run...

so when we say that today he's rushing against weaker left tackles (admittedly) and more likely guards or right tackles he's gonna be rushing against right tackles primarily as a solb

so the elite left tackles he likely won't be facing...unless you view him as a wolb

i think he will dominate right tackles

Yeah, Spoon is definitely a 4-3 guy. He looks so small in the middle standing behind the linemen. Really tiny.

I love him and all, but you know Parcells and his size requirements. You gotta have bigger ILB's in a 3-4 to take on the interior offensive linemen from time to time.

I thought it was a different weatherspoon at first he looked like a db.

Did you just see how incredibly fluid Graham looked there when he looped around the back and came back to make that tackle in space??

What a play.

So many players at 260 pounds would have ridden their momentum out of that play.

This guy Graham just has it. PERIOD !

Back
Top Bottom