Merged: Site Issues | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Site Issues

endorphin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is the only site I'm having problems with, but it seems to be moving slow here yesterday and today.

Also the FH home page has no post preview for me.

Anyone else?

very slowly, and im getting frustrated because every other link i click it says internal error. I should get off, but im sorta addicted.

UCFinfan86 said:
very slowly, and im getting frustrated because every other link i click it says internal error. I should get off, but im sorta addicted.

:lol:

Thanks, I know how you feel.

It's been moving very slow for me for the last week or so. Seems like the home page loads very quickly, although there are no previews of the last updated threads. But all of the other forum pages load extremely slooooooow or end up timing/erroring out. There have been more than a few times that I have gotten frustrated and closed windows that were not loading.

Yea, I keep getting some stupid CaRP error in the latest thread box and it runs extremely slow. I emailed the admins to see if it was my gear or theirs, but I haven't heard back. Evidently it's their end since I'm not the only one with problems. Hope it's back to normal by the weekend.

BigTallChris said:
It's been moving very slow for me for the last week or so. Seems like the home page loads very quickly, although there are no previews of the last updated threads. But all of the other forum pages load extremely slooooooow or end up timing/erroring out. There have been more than a few times that I have gotten frustrated and closed windows that were not loading.

Hey Admins, don't think that I'm not thankful, though. I love this site! It's all about the Dolphins, it's all free, and I'm sure it takes a lot of time, effort, and money to keep this site one of the best!

UCFinfan86 said:

:yeahthat:

500 Internal Server Error

An internal server error occurred. Please try again later.

Been getting that for the last 3 days

Amars said:
500 Internal Server Error

An internal server error occurred. Please try again later.

Been getting that for the last 3 days

And as annoying as it is getting that error every 5 minutes I've still been on here all day. :lol: Shows how addicted I am.

Motion said:

And as annoying as it is getting that error every 5 minutes I've still been on here all day. :lol: Shows how addicted I am.

Yeah Im not sure whether Im upset about the problem or disturbed Ive still me here all day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom