Merged: Site Issues | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Site Issues

What's wrong with Finheaven?

What's wrong with finheaven? It is laggy(or slow), and sometimes moves me to a page cannot be dislpayed things, and I have cable, so it shouldn't be this slow, and the messege threads have some CaRP error thing on it? It's tickin' me off and I hope it gets fixed soon!

The ****ing Bills fans are ****ing this site up! Oh and Ice had a hand in this too!

I'm having the same problem, I have extremely fast internet but FinHeaven has been soooooo slooooowww, it takes forever! And constantly coming up with Error05 Page Cannot Be Displayed. What's up mods? Having problems?

yea ive been directed to pages saying server problem and it shouldnt be my computer

I thought it was just my computer, but I'm having trouble also. Hopefully it we be fixed soon. I have no idea what the trouble is.

I'm having the same problem too. Either the page won't load or it does load with a Carp error message

I think we got hacked and they dont want to tell us and cause chaos.....just my theory it has no evidence behind it other than a board acting like this is very strange

Its a database problem.The Admins are aware of it and they are working on it.

Back
Top Bottom