Merged: STEVE McNAIR DEAD | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: STEVE McNAIR DEAD

http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?S=10644018

NASHVILLE (WATE) -- According to a report posted Saturday afternoon on newschannel5.com, former Tennessee Titans quarterback Steve McNair was shot and killed in downtown Nashville.
According to the report, the incident happened at 2nd South & Lea Ave. Police said it looked like a double homicide. A female victim was also found dead.
Stay tuned to wate.com for the latest information, and watch 6 Sports Saturday at 6pm and 11pm.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=145673
Steve McNair has been found dead due to a fatal gunshot wound to the head, according to Nashville police.
Jul. 4 - 4:29 pm et

This is shocking news. . .

This is more upsetting to me than Michael or Farrah last week, I actually liked McNair.

Steve Mcnair shot and killed

I know this is the wrong forum, but I just wanted to let you all know, that Steve McNair was shot and killed in his home. What is the world comming to. ESPN has a link.

I know this is the wrong forum, but I just wanted to let you all know, that Steve McNair was shot and killed in his home. What is the world comming to. ESPN has a link.
are you kidding me?!?!?

why would someone kill a future HOFer???

damn.....sometimes,its harder to be famous than it is to be poor these days....

WOW on July 4th? Thats some messed up junk. Who would kill Mcnair? I have a feeling this is going to become an interesting story. God Bless Steve.

I hear that his wife may have shot him and then turned the gun on herself. . as I am in the UK can any of you guys confirm this via a news channel there or anything? many thanks. .

I hear that his wife may have shot him and then turned the gun on herself. . as I am in the UK can any of you guys confirm this via a news channel there or anything? many thanks. .

Yeah, I read one article that stated that it was either a murder/suicide or a double murder that was made to look like a murder/suicide.

Back
Top Bottom