Merged: STEVE McNAIR DEAD | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: STEVE McNAIR DEAD

They are calling this a homocide but looks like murder-suicide here.
RIP Steve, you will be missed!

I was out of town this weekend celebrating the 4th at a vacation home on the water away from the city and civilization so I hadn't been watching TV obviously. Then somebody got a text from the "real world" telling us that he had been found shot to death. Damn this is unbelievable especially considering all the high profile deaths that have occured in such a short time. Even thought I'm not a Titans fan, Air Mcnair was a warrior and provided me with many fond memories of watching a superb athlete play his heart out each and every Sunday regardless of injury. RIP Steve McNair :boohoo:

Craziness. I was just down the street from his place when this happened. Sounds like murder-suicide.

Any chance on the Titans retiring his jersey on their first home game this season. I really do believe that they will.

Unreal the headline stories lately...RIP Air McNair.Autopsy will show if she had gun powder on her hands...

Arab women don’t play. In the middle-east they cut your heads off for adultery.Women need to stop being so damn stupid ****ing around with married men.Esp sports superstars. They all claim that they will leave their families for the jump off’s but they never do.

hey! what the hell :crazy::crazy: is this true.....man what a loss but if it is not true:confused::ponder: too bad he was only 36 :flames::hsmash: hey what was the cause suicide or murder :boohoo::boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom