MERGED: Tebow Speculation | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Tebow Speculation

I don't want him on the Dolphins but in all seriousness, I find it funny that the Jets wouldn't put him in the game at all last year, even when he could have clearly won a couple more games for them, and that Jacksonville wants nothing to do with him even though he would instantly be their best option at QB. People just don't want the big tent and the clowns.

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! no wait...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha! Alright im sorry Im hahahahahahahahaahahahahaaha.

If Tim Tebow was committed to playing FB or H-back, I have no issue giving him look. I thought he should have played one of those positions from the start.

I bet he could be beat out Lane for the job.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

NO NO NO to QB. It will never happen...but just making a stance.

If Tim Tebow was committed to playing FB or H-back, I have no issue giving him look. I thought he should have played one of those positions from the start.

I bet he could be beat out Lane for the job.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

NO NO NO to QB. It will never happen...but just making a stance.

Im not advocating Tebow at all but he can play qb in the nfl he has already proved it. Now he hasnt proven he can sustain long term success which it seems he cant. I just dont like that people want to ignore he was actually an nfl qb that lead his team to playoffs and pulled a pretty big upset in playoffs. Suggesting that he should have never played NFL qb I think isnt fair. There are plenty of qb's such as John Beck that proved not one thing in NFL and yet teams still keep giving them a job

Im not advocating Tebow at all but he can play qb in the nfl he has already proved it. Now he hasnt proven he can sustain long term success which it seems he cant. I just dont like that people want to ignore he was actually an nfl qb that lead his team to playoffs and pulled a pretty big upset in playoffs. Suggesting that he should have never played NFL qb I think isnt fair. There are plenty of qb's such as John Beck that proved not one thing in NFL and yet teams still keep giving them a job

I agree , the reason no one wants to give him a chance is becuz he religious etc, its wrong he should be given the chance to start for a team. Denver start tebow halfway through the season, not only does he lead them to the playoffs, he also leads them to an upset over the steelers. The funny thing is he threw a pass to win. Ppl are just hating on the kid. He's a natural leader and winner. And this is coming from a cane fan. Jaguars r idiots for not wanting tebow. He would be an upgrade over grabbers and will sell out home games.

I agree , the reason no one wants to give him a chance is becuz he religious etc, its wrong he should be given the chance to start for a team. Denver start tebow halfway through the season, not only does he lead them to the playoffs, he also leads them to an upset over the steelers. The funny thing is he threw a pass to win. Ppl are just hating on the kid. He's a natural leader and winner. And this is coming from a cane fan. Jaguars r idiots for not wanting tebow. He would be an upgrade over grabbers and will sell out home games.

i dont think anyone should hand him a starting job but bring him based on his talents. The jaguars should definately definately think about bringing him in. I would not be adverse to bringing him in. I think he should have never been a first round draft pick but he is an NFL player( I know this because he has succeeded playing in the nfl and playing well at times) I think any team that is struggling at gate would be wise to take a look at him. I mean u are here to make a damn buck I thought. Now u should not sign him solely on this but as a thrid string qb there really are not many better options than Tebow depending on your offense.

sign and let him compete with Tannehill. He would be our starter week 1, we would have a sellout with wonderful gator fans and our offense will be explosive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim Tebow must be willing to read the market for his QB skills which is null...and try another position. If not, too bad. The market never lies.

The funniest thing of all would be (if he had any TE desires) if Denver took him back, got the 7th rounder for free and used him in a different capacity, with the unlikely ability to use him as a 3rd QB. There would never be a QB controversy with Payton Manning. Of course that is retarded, but it would be funny as hell to me. It's sad, no one can figure out how to make it work with him. The second funniest would be New England figuring out how to make it work. The media destroyed the guy it seems. No cancer on his part.

Back
Top Bottom