MERGED: The "Go Chargers" thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: The "Go Chargers" thread

I just got back from shopping with the wife, and I tell you what i never seen so much Charger garb on in my life! Go Chargers, kick the Jets butt all over the muddy field!:xii:

the chargers wont need any encouregement this should be a cakewalk for them

Anyone make a Jamar Fletcher sighting yet?

Anyone found a working internet radio link to the Jets-Chargers game? Field Pass doesn't work in Japan...

Ya, Brees is looking surprisingly good.. Maybe he isnt a fluke.. Looking more like SD will try to move Rivers.

2 of my 3 brothers are Jets fans (the other one's a fin fan), Please let the Chargers win. I don't want to hear anything tonight lol!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
2 of my 3 brothers are Jets fans (the other one's a fin fan), Please let the Chargers win. I don't want to hear anything tonight lol!
im with ya/ my old man is a jets fan and i don't wanna hear anythin either.

The only reason I'd want the Chargers to lose is so that Saban can be free to interview their OC as soon as possible.

i got $15 on the jets. Not because i like them, but i think san diego is overrated, and no way jets will lose by a touchdown.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:

Then Yanks, if only for you...

GO CHARGERS!!!

;)

Back
Top Bottom